2 cake orders this week and an interview

It seems like thing's are finally starting to pick up.
I had a job interview last night and it went really well. I messed up on my table test though but he said I did so well on my interview he didn't care. Plus I was the first person on the course to send off for my license.
I found out tomorrow but he basically told me I've got a job.
Plus I have two cake orders this week. One is a surprise for my old boss. I'm making his boat out of cake but because that will be too small I'm going to make a little tent and fire and stuff. I'm excited for it.
The other one is a companion cube, which I'm also excited for.
The cupcake things came today too. They are for a transgender event with Gender Matters. I'm using rainbow cases. There is also the charity logo, the trans equality logo, the charity's twitter logo and the equality ring.
[img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=498303183585734&set=a.489353531147366.1073741833.477539502328769&type=1&theater[/img]
And of course, as I do on most of my blogs, I'm going to shamelessly link [url=www.facebook.com/jodys.cupcakes]my facebook page[/url] and ask anyone with facebook to please like it.
August 10th, 2013 at 11:03pm