RIP Anthony James Radke.

I can't even begin to describe how much my feelings are hurting right now. I'm seriously sat crying for him.

I just want to find Ronnie and give him the biggest hug ever. Seriously. It's so fucking horrible when you lose a family member, but there's just something that hurts that little bit worse if it's a sibling.

Anthony had a family of his own too, so I cannot begin to imagine how heartbroken they are. 5 children and a wife. His children will never have their dad home to fight off the nightmares anymore, and his wife won't ever have him to cuddle with at night.

I give Ronnie my deepest, sincerest condolences. My thoughts go to him and his family and friends during this horrible time.

~

It's also been brought to my attention that there's posts already going up on various social networks, stating how it "should have been Ronnie."

I'm sorry, BUT ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?! Ronnie's brother has just passed away, and all you people can think to do is use it as an excuse to tear into Ronnie that little bit more? You inconsiderate fucking pigs. This is why the world fucking disgusts me so much. You can hate Ronnie and his band all you want, but at least have the decency to show him some fucking respect at a time like this. It's not just Ronnie that's being effected by all this; it's his father and the wife and kids Anthony left behind too. It's not fucking right.

People need to grow up and sort their fuckin' lives out. If it was them in Ronnie's position, they wouldn't want to be seeing posts saying it should've been them instead. Fucking hell.

I hate people so, so much. .-.

I'm ending my rant here before I get too out of hand. But you get the gist of my anger.

~

RIP Anthony James Radke
1980 - 2013.

Only the good die young.
August 11th, 2013 at 01:59pm