❀ The New Perfect ❀

I often feel like everything about me is wrong. I imagine in my head, the image of a “perfect” me. I notice, a lot of girls my age do that. Have you ever caught yourself thinking things like; “If only I was taller, or I wish I could be as popular as her”. If you have then don’t worry you’re not alone. Now there’s nothing wrong with wanting to be taller or more popular, it’s when girls go out and buy high heels to achieve height or try fitting in with the popular girls, that’s when it becomes a problem. Don’t change or compromise who you are, just so you can be that little image of “perfect” you in your head.
Think of things this way… If an average girl similar to you, changes to be a popular girl, what is she now? A random face at the ‘Cool’ table. Whereas before she was a unique individual, someone who was different! Sure… maybe she didn’t have the most friends in school and maybe she was extremely short compared to everyone else. BUT THAT’S THE POINT! Compared to everyone else, She Was Different! Would you want to wear the same outfit as everybody else, or, do you want to stand out and show everyone that you’re proud in who you truly are!
Remember, perfect is what most people strive SO hard to be, but rebel against that, instead; be the one to stand out, be unique, be proud, be the best YOU can be. Cause trust me when I say, that’s the new perfect!

Song of the day: Katy Perry "Firework"
Wise words of the day: Perfection is an illusion, from far away it seems real, but close up you see the truth.
August 11th, 2013 at 03:09pm