I'm leaving until Mibba get's its act together

The atmosphere of Mibba as of late has been poisonous and I'm not the only one to feel that way. No doubt I'll get plenty of comments telling me different, but this is how I feel and I'll be damned if I'm gonna be shamed for yet another way I feel.

Recently, instead of Mibba feeling like home, it feels... horrible. I've been on this site for a long time and this is the first I've felt this way. Recently it feels like everyone is becoming vicious, saying nasty things and nothing is being done about it. I've reported a lot of outright bashing, yet so little has been done about it that I'm losing my faith in the Mibba staff. I know they have a lot to do, but I don't want to be on a website where someone can be called names and nothing is done about it.

I don't want to be on a site where the community seems to be fine with making people upset and then turns around and tells them that they're 'too sensitive'. Mibba used to be a place where most people were pleasant, respected each other and looked out for each other. Now all I feel is "Well I'm going to insult you indirectly and it's your own fault."

I'm sorry, I've dealt with too much of this kinda crap in my real life to have to deal with it on a website. I'll check in from time to time but until this atmosphere is gone, I won't be blogging or updating stories or posting in the forums or anything active on here at all. Maybe I'll never come back and hell, I'm sure nobody will miss me. But Mibba used to be my haven and now I don't even know what it is.
August 11th, 2013 at 04:00pm