I'm actually really scared right now. + Some people are so pathetic.

Okay, so, as most of you know I'm going to be a sophomore in September.

Yes, guys, a freaking sophomore. I don't even have the height of av "average" sophomore. I haven't grown at all, and when I'm in my uniform I look as if I'm 13 or something. I just look really tiny.

And, college is in 2 years basically considering 10th grade is going to go by so fast. The thing is, my parents haven't started my college fund.

Every single freaking day my mom comes home and cries about how my Dad fucked up and she had to blow up whatever I had in my fund, which was like 4 years ago. You can do a lot in 4 years and I just want to grow the balls to ask her "Why the didn't you start my fund up again the second you had the chance?

It's common sense, you know your kid is gonna grow up someday, why not make it easier on him/her by saving something up?

I can't even get a job. I applied for a store in the mall, not gonna say the name but some of you can guess it right, and the girl said the meanest thing to me. I know I shouldn't let people get to me, but it was so rude of her. She literally told me I needed to find a way to get a flatter stomach and bigger breasts and how hard it was considering my "roots."

It's hard to believe it, I know. I didn't know what had happened until after like an hour.

Its so pathetic how people who are society's definition of beautiful get a better chance at getting a job rather than someone who, for example, has a large nose or wears glasses. Not everyone thinks that way, but not everyone is open minded either.

I'll apply somewhere else next year though. But it's pretty obvious that I'll need to work on school days and weekends in order to meet the tuition requirement.

Enough of my sad story, how are you guys? I obviously need to get back on Mibba and start writing again.
August 11th, 2013 at 05:59pm