I shall most likely be posting more regularly soon and Pokemon X and Y

I've been super busy lately, I started working again and I don't have as much free time so I haven't been writing as much as I like. I've also ha quite a lot of problems with motivating myself, I sit down to do some writing and it takes me am hour to write 100 words.

However, I have been writing. I'm working on some new stuff (a supernatural brimmy, a high school mimmy, a Johnlock one shot, a destiel one shot and a co - write with my sister) as well as all of my old stuff. I'm hoping to get back to writing I'm No Saint again because the response from that was amazing, and naturally I'm doing more stuff for Headlights.

To the Pokemon stuff; I've been a fan of pokemon since I was like really small, I remember my Nan got me Pokemon Red for my birthday one year and I was literally hooked from day one.

So naturally I'm super excited for X and Y. I wish they did something more with the name of the games but there ya go. They're doing so much more within the games than they did with Black/ White and by the looks of things the Pokedex is going o be massive.

I hated the fairy pokemon at first but I've gotten over it now.

I just want to know the types of the starters final evolutions so I can choose what I want to get. At the moment, it looks like I'm getting the fire type, but if the others end up with fantastic dual types I would have to get one of them. Dillemma.

I'm also thinking about getting both of the games at the same time. I usually end up with both of the games t some point but the store where I usually get the games from usually do special gifts with the games if you pre-order, like with Soul silver I got a little figure of Lugia. If there is special gifts, I'll get them both at the same time.

So yeah I'm going to stop talking about pokemon now.

Bye! ( and keep an eye out for all my new and old stuff!)
August 11th, 2013 at 08:52pm