Calling all readers and subscribers of synthian.

Hey, it's me.

I bet you're all wondering "where did her updates go?"

Well, here is the thing, I'm in the midst of the HSC, the worst thing to be bestowed upon a person's life, especially those who live in Australia. So because of that, I'm not able to write an update for both of my current stories, Pennigale Penitentiary and Virgin Blood until the 26th of August.

That is the date when both of my HUGE major projects is due and should be completed by. (I'm doing a graphic novel for Visual Arts and a pair of shoes for Design and Technology). And there is so much work to do in so little time that I even have to take time off from WORK, never mind social events. I have a major exams at the end of the year, but compared to this, the exams will be a breeze and I can handle exams pretty well anyway.

After August 26th, there will be exciting stuff coming too. I have ideas and started on two new stories, since I wanted to write a story featuring each A7X member and I have one set down for Syn Gates (a turn of the century romance) and Johnny Christ (a WWII revenge epic) - I know... I'm a history buff. I have Zacky V and The Rev to think about (even though I have some ideas for Zacky V) as I already am working on Shadow's - Pennigale Penitentiary. I even already set up a page for the Syn Gates one - Emily. I just need to rack up a sufficient amount of prewrites before I start posting on this one.

AND other stuff too, I have ideas for a sequel and further stories from/for Three Wise Monkeys. There isn't much fans for this story, but I enjoyed writing this story so why not?
August 12th, 2013 at 12:54pm