RECS BY GENEVA???????????????(?????????)

everyone is doing these so i thought why not????

Until The Executions Over by chai latte (i would also suggest reading everything else she's written too but UTEO is my fav) (WAIT SHE DELETED THIS BUT SHE'S DOING THIS COOL SERIES THING WITH IT AND HERE'S THE LINK PLS READ) --> show me love

Ellis Island by saeglopur (made me think of how much i was obsessed with my science teacher)

Whatever Forever by tigermilk (i love cole mohr to the depths of my heart and hannah is the cutest and a gr8 writer, would recommend checking out her other stuff)

Homophobe by hyrule. (its cute and angsty and who doesn't like boy angst????)

Stony Park by boyking (also anything else kennedy has written tbh because he's gr888888 and i miss him)

Come Home Holland by saeglopur(i didn't plan on having 2 by the same person but thats life but i love the name THUrsTON so much ever since daydream nation and this is really good)

Question No. 5 by Occulta. (this is hauntingly good i reread it every once and a while because its that kind of story that sticks with you???)

Surviving the Chase by Palliser (because would it really be a recommendations list if it didn't have Palliser on it???)

Bambi by pallid. (i haven't read this for a while but i remember really liking it)

Accident Girl by puke (v good would also recommend looking up her other stuff i love lula she's gr8888)

Welcome to Enlightenment by turducken (probably one of all time favs on this site because she's literally one of the funniest people and i love everything she's written on here, but WTE is so goooooooood, i reread it all the time)

that's all i have right now but i might update this if a story warrants me to

pce
August 12th, 2013 at 07:16pm