WANTED: MAGAZINE WRITERS/EDITORS/REVIEWERS/INTERVIEWERS

Please read about the position you are interested in to find out more.

Writers- If you would like to write articles in this magazine, please continue reading this section. To become a writer for this magazine, all I ask for is a short article about either of these two video clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwLRhT6dZHA OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7QrAQVb_ik . You may do any research you require into these subjects. The article should be near 300-500 words.

Editors- If you would like to be an editor for this magazine, please continue reading this section. If you would like to become an editor, your occupation would include correcting others' work instead of creating your own. Please message me for further information.

Reviewers- If you would like to be a reviewer for this magazine, please continue reading this section. If you would like this occupation, please message me a review of this album http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWa3mPQLWHg ,roughly 300-500 words long. I will then message you more about this role in the magazine.

Interviewer- If you would like to become an interviewer for this magazine, please continue reading this section. To become an nterviewer, you must message me before doing any task. You will receive the task in a reply. This role would be interviewing small audience YouTubers, bands and other up and coming stars.

The topics being covered in this magazine will be anything and everything out of the ordinary. Music, fashion, lifestyles, subcultures, makeup, religions,.. You name it, we'll try to cover it. From veganism to Satanism. Punk rock to androgyny. Black metal to classic rock. Anything and everytging considered strange to the mainstream media. I would appreciate any suggestions for a name to the magazine, as I have a few but none quite fit. You will get full credit for the name, no questions asked. Thank you for taking your time to read, and leave any questions in the comments or my messages.
August 13th, 2013 at 01:19am