If You Care About Me or My Stories, Read This.

I don't know, Mibba. I really don't. I work so hard. I really do. And what do I get?
Basically NOTHING.
You know what, I love all of my readers, subbers, and anyone who recs my stories. You are amazing!
But it's so hard. I see these wonderful stories that have lots of readers, subbers, recs....etc. They deserve it.

But do I?

I work so hard on all of my things. It's so upsetting knowing that not many people care. I guess I've been defying my rule of "story schedule".

It upsets me to know that I post a story everyday so people can read (or used to, now I'm kind of breaking off), and I have 10 readers.

At first I loved having 3 readers. Now, I don't know....I feel selfish, but I don't think that people consider the work that is put into stories. I try my best to comment, sub, and rec. a lot of stories. Because those people DESERVE it. They're putting their spare time and effort into this one thing.

Maybe I sound like a brat. But OBVIOUSLY my stories haven't been updated (if anyone cares) and I'm kind of upset.

I don't want to be really popular--with thousands of comments on my profile and 20 comments on my stories. But any sort of feedback would be great. :)

Enough. If any of you are REALLY reading this, and REALLY care, then PLEASE just check out ONE of my stories. You are welcome for more.

If someone's actually reading this, then thanks. That makes me feel a 100x better.

Well, thanks for reading,
Alizabeth.
August 13th, 2013 at 02:37am