Chris Motionless & Synyster Gates!! (Drool)

Hey friends! I've always found Chris Motionless to be somewhat attractive. Of course nowhere near as Synyster Gates and his hotness but Chris does alright in my book lol. I just have a thing for guys with dark hair and pale skin anyways.

So I was on Facebook earlier and saw that Chris posted a new photo of himself! I was shocked and blown away! I love the photo and he looks so different in a suit but I really like it. He looks sexy! Mmm.

Image

Now on to Synyster......Oh sweet baby Jesus! When I found out he now has a Mohawk, I about passed out. Well not really but I enjoy being dramatic from time to time. I was shocked though! I was like OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS when I saw the photo.

I also got to see some photos posted on Facebook from their show last night in PA! I like all the guy's hair style changes even if it does take me a little while to get used to them. Syn's Mohawk threw me for a loop though but he does pull it off! I can just picture Johnny teasing Syn. "You stole my do, man!" Bahahahaha.

Just look at that fine specimen! Zacky's face makes me giggle here. He has that "deer in headlights" look.

Image

Here's the guys with Mike!

Image

And here is an awesome Avenged cake! My birthday is in September so I'm going to try and put together my own design Avenged Sevenfold cake!

Image

Note: I'm not claiming to own any of these images. They belong to their owners and were posted publicly on Facebook and that is where I got them from.
August 13th, 2013 at 04:31am