Who The Bleep Contest Entries

These are the entries from my Who the Bleep...(Avenged Sevenfold Style) Contest. I'll try not spoil anything for those who haven't read them.

Nights Under City Lights
Although this is only one chapter at the moment this story is simply amazing. I feel insane took the secret of being a prostitute and in a relationship to an entirely new level. I highly recommend this story to anyone who likes slash and enjoys a good juicy secret.

Lace
Zacky Vengeance; did an amazing job with this entry. Without spoiling it for those who have not read it yet I will say I never expected it to end the way that it did. This is another great story for those who are into slash.

Lights, Camera, Action!
QuothRaven is an amazing writer. I didn't really expect the story to end the way that it did. I was left wanting a little bit more, as always with her writing. I must say that I fully enjoyed this piece and I hope that everyone else does as well.

Unmask Your Desire
This was such a good story that I had to read it twice to really understand how the story unfolded. TheReverendGates31 did an exquisite job and I will recommend this story to anyone who enjoys something that's a bit outside the box.

Also, for those who had to drop out of this contest or just looking for something new I'm holding another contest. Check it out!
August 13th, 2013 at 05:53am