Hey guys! Tattoos+Piercings= Ahaha, you're not getting a job!

I never understood why people judge others so hard over what they have on their body. There is no need to sit there and judge someone about their facial piercings or the size of their tunnels instead of your personality and work experience?

What does body modification has anything to do with them being a successful worker? I turned in my application for Claire's a few days ago and I hand them the application. The girl gave me the most dirtiest look when she saw my ears. Bitch, it's not that much of a difference from those giant hoop earrings you have hanging from your ear. I hate people and job and their strict 'No piercing/tattoo' bullshit.

I know it was their choice to get the tattoo or piercing but why are people so against others with this? People look at it as if we're the devil's child or something is wrong with us. Nothing is wrong, we just decided to be different from others.

We have holes in our ears, piercing and tattoo here or there but we cant get a job because of how we LOOK! It shouldnt be about looks. Oh but wait; we can have these ghetto girls with a shit load of make up, long eyelashes with a fucked up ghetto attitude work and yet we cant?

My question is would you want some 'weird' looking kid with these tattoos and piercings who gets the job done or a ghetto person with a bitch attitude who looks like she smash make up on her face and seems to mess up?

I'm saying this how I see it from where I live. I dont never see people with body mods working; just really 'mm mm boo boo' chicks working.

I'm job hunting my ass off and everywhere I go, I get a dirty look. Jeez, I'm not that pretty but my tunnels are only 7/16..My septum and angel bites arent even done yet and I'm getting these looks.
August 13th, 2013 at 07:45am