I CANNOT HANDLE TEEN WOLF RIGHT NOW | REACTIONS +GIFS.

DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT SHIT ON TEEN WOLF? I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.

Image

Nothing really happened, but shit happened, does that make sense?

Okay, lets start off with Stiles and Derek-- their screen time together is so precious to me. And Stiles WOULD be slapping Derek in the face. It still doesn't top any of the Sterek moments of season two when they were in the pool or when they were both paralyzed by the Kanima. Anyone remember those scenes?

Image

Image

You're welcome.

But dizam, the amount of sass Stiles gave to the FBI agent... I praise you. Well done.

Sobriety test? "Lets start from F and end with U"
Nailed it.

ISAAC. Isaac, Isaac, Isaac. Always the one squeezin' in a joke.

Isaac: "Do you see the twins?"

Peter: "No, but I see the Argents."

Isaac: "Wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and they burned you alive?"

But the look on Isaac's face when Derek said Jennifer took Melissa:

Image

Oh god, when Isaac was yelling at Derek to get his shit together. I felt bad at how hopeless Derek looked and how Isaac was piling more on his shoulders.

Isaac: "You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing." <-- SAD.

And when Peter said anger was just Isaacs defense on switching allegiance.... Poor Derek. Ohyeah and what was UP with that look Peter gave when he was looking out the window? Okay, so if Derek loses his alpha powers and goes back into being a beta... what kind of advantage does that give Peter? They'll both be blue eyed betas.

I love that Stiles and the Argents are working together. And then Isaac popped up and I was like "AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHH."

But then CHRIS GONN AND GOT TAKEN AWAY. HE KNOCKED ISAAC TF OUT AND THEN HANDCUFFED HIS DAUGHTER.

And is it just me or do you guys think that Isaac's and Allison's chemistry is kind of... off. I don't know, I think it feels kind of awkward and forced. It was nice that he hugged her though. Buuuuuuut she needs to back off my man (sorry Atlas, but you're still on my list of top fictional boyfriends) so...

OMG I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE MAMA MCCALL, PAPA STILINSKI AND MACDADDY ARGENT. But I was NOT happy to see Jennifer and her f'ed up teeth. No. AND FOR THE RECORD JENNIFER: DON'T TOUCH CHRIS.

STYDIA KISS. YESSSSSSSS. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR THREE SEASONS. IT WAS WONDERFUL AND IT HELPED STILES STOP HAVING A PANIC ATTACK.

Image

Thank god Lydia is smart and reads things or she wouldn't have saved Stilies' life.

Deucalion's eyes freak me out man. They irk me. BUT DAMN. WHEN WHATSHERFACE GOT SPEARED and Scott took that baby out no problem. She's a trooper. BUT I HAD A FEELING SHE WAS A DRUID WHEN SHE TOSSED THAT MOUNTAIN ASH IN THE AIR LIKE CONFETTI.

When Papa Stilinski told his story of when his wife died.... tears... flood gates...OPENED.

okay break time, ets take a breather before I get into the last like ten minutes of the episode.

I give you cat

Image

NOW BACK TO THE EPISODE.

SCOTT
STILES
ALLISON

SURROGATE SACRIFICES.

Image

AND THEY COULD DIE.

Oh and the pairing. Stiles and Lydia were a most definite. Scott and Allison wouldn't work because of the obvious reason that they both have to go down. Deaton wasn't going to pair up with Allison because they obviously have no connection. So Allison and Isaac are left. Also, they have a connection to where umm... I don't know... WHEN SHE STABBED HIM MULTIPLE TIMES?

But shit, when they all were sticking their limbs into the tubs... I felt how cold that water was. It was perfect. It was like I could feel it too. I don't know, I'm weird. It was good cinematography.

But when Stiles looked at Scott and said his dad was in town...

Image

and when the scene changed to Scott's room with that FBI agent sitting on his bed...

Image

Image

I freaked out so bad. UGH. THIS SHOW.

I don't know what I would do after next week's episode and they go into a mid season hiatus. I'm going to have MAJOR Teen Wolf withdrawals. I'll just watch season 1 and season 2 again...

BUT GUYS DON'T WORRY BECAUSE THE 5TH SEASON OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IS GOING TO PREMIERE ON SEPTEMBER 10TH.

But this blog ain't about TVD. It's about TW.

And I love me some Teen Wolf.

LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE. WE MUST DISCUSS.
August 13th, 2013 at 10:42am