I hate my apartment complex

So when my family and I first moved to the place, we knew it wasn't going to be as good as our last apartment, but somethings that are going are just terrible.

So when we first came, the surrounding children were always loud, screaming, obnoxious and continuously came up to our window (we live on the ground level) and harassed my cat. After we warned them multiple times, and my brother yelled at them, they stopped coming around.

And after that some dude came to our terrace and started masturbating (at night) but then ran away.

And after that the people above us moved and we got horrible and inconsiderate new neighbors who party after 11:00 pm on fridays or the weekend. And are generally very loud. We went in a complaint and they got quieter, but now we have a different problem.

The first time the new neighbors were loud, we debated calling the cops, but before we could someone else did. And I guess the people above us thought we had called, so when the cops left they started to like stomp really loud. Then like a few days later, someone put a brown beer bottle behind the wheel of my mom's car. I don't know if these two incidents are related but still.

Then just recently, someone put a black tack/push pin behind the wheel of my mom's car.

And now, the neighbors across from us are smoking pot. And it smells horrible, and as soon as I open the door, the smell gets in and for a while if I inhale it, the smell gets like trapped in my chest and makes me sick. And I really really REALLY want to call the cops, but I'm afraid that they won't find anything and what if the neighbors think its us (which it would be) and do something?

Plus I get nervous when I order pizza, so I doubt I'll be able to talk to a cop. -.-

Advice? Suggestions?

*On another note, it was my brother who first said that what I was smelling was weed. But like...What if he's wrong and they just burnt rubber or something?
August 13th, 2013 at 10:01pm