I'm Alive.

Hi everyone, yes I am alive. These past couple of weeks have pretty much been hell. My grandfather (dad's side) was diagnosed a while ago with Lymphoma. If you don't know what Lymphoma is, it is a type of cancer in the blood some of the white blood cells that fight off infections divide faster than they should.

My grandfather has gone through chemotherapy which led him to having a reaction to the type of chemo the doctors at the VA hospital used. Now, I know all too much about this stupid ass cancer. My Papa (mom's dad, who I was very close with) died at the age of sixty-four because of this same exact caner. Both of my grandfathers had/have this. I don't really know what to think.

I just talked to my grandfather on the phone since he is in Idaho and he sounds really bad, he sounds out of breath and it's just terrible. He's in the ICU, but luckily they took the breathing tube out of him. I just can't handle this, it's like history fucking repeating itself! I've never felt so defeated. I can't have another family member die of cancer, it will tear me apart.

Image


Also, I would like to apologize for my lack of replies with the role plays, I feel terrible about it. My mind is just, all over the place. I'm worried about my grandfather and have to deal with my little brother who has the attention of everyone. My uncle called him to check in and see if he was okay, telling him he loved him and all of that shit and I got nothing. Now I know my brother is more verbal with his emotions but it doesn't mean I'm not suffering either.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling now. I'm going to try to really reply to all of the RP's but I'm not sure if I will be able to. I'm so sorry for everyone who has RP'd with me. I promise you I'm not usually like this. I promise. I guess I'll talk to you guys later though, yeah? I don't know. Have a good day.

Image
August 14th, 2013 at 12:04am