It's My Birthday!

So I still have like an hour and 8 minutes until it's no longer the 14th here, which will also mean it's no longer my 20th birthday. And well considering this is the first birthday in almost 4 years that I've actually been able to have a cake and pick the dinner I wanted it made me pretty happy. Plus I think this is the first time when the day started off kind of shitty but turned itself around. Which is good. Sure I was looking to redeem today on Friday when I spend my day riding as many rides as I can while looking cute and then ending the perfect day listening to five perfect beings sing live. Yea. But I don't have to redeem anything.

Even though my dad's side of the family totally ignored me, I didn't get a single phone call or text message, nothing on facebook, I didn't even get a birthday card at least telling me to have a good day, other than from my bank, even though I didn't get shit from my dad's side of the family it was still a pretty good day. And I know that I might have moved and maybe they haven't gotten my new address yet to send me anything, but they all still have my number and could have called. I shouldn't have to call you on my birthday to remind you if we're family and it's been on the same day for 20 year, or if we have the same birthday like me and my uncle. But whatever. They've always had more important things than me on my birthday in their lives so it isn't like this is the first year they've ignored me, so I'm kind of use to it.

Enough of that. Anyways, yea even though I didn't really spend the day with anyone, since my brother and sister and 'best friend' were in school and my mom was at work, but well once they all got home it was nice. My mom made dinner and a cake, and my granny came over and I got some new shoes and then me and my best friend, who by the way is 12 and idk even know why we're so close because he's like the same age as my sister and it's weird I know. But he's a pretty good kid, totally adorable, and pretty awesome. I mean he watches Teen Wolf, so I basically spent my afternoon finishing getting him caught up on the show and I don't know. Once I wasn't alone it panned out rather nicely. And of course my 20 year old best friend called me a while ago and wished me a happy birthday and it was nice, and I can't wait for her to send me my book... she's awesome and loves me and is getting me the 2nd book in the Maze Runner series ::inlove: ::tehe: I wish we still lived together because I miss her, but at least we talk every day and haven't lost touch or anything.

Anyways, that's basically been my day in a nutshell.

But totally off topic before I end this thing, I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm currently in the process of chapter 3 of Fly Away With Me. I'll probably be posting it sometime before I go to bed. And also I have a couple of Stydia ideas floating around in my mind so I may or may not be deciding to move forward with them. And idk if anyone's totally still dying to know more about Fred, George, and Aalina but I'm really in the mood to pick that story back up and will hopefully get the chance to work on it soon. So be on the look out for all of that ::arms:
August 15th, 2013 at 05:26am