First Day. Don't We Know It.

Okay. I hope this journal entry will get me banned for some reason unknown. 'Cause that would suck. I assure you, this will be more than 2 simple sentences.

I am not afraid to keep on living,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven,
Nothing you can say can stop me going home.


First off...I should say...yay, I'm a freshman...yeah.

So today was my first day at high school. An all girl high school. Whoo....*eye roll*. So I'm not really nervous; I'm just dreading it, really. And what's funny is that the head of school is a guy, and I'm sorry, but that's a little creepy to me.

I met some people. The thing I like about my school is that the seniors don't act all superior, and the sophomores, juniors, and seniors don't like, shun the freshman. They were very nice. And helpful. And everyone shares a love of food...like, they bond over it.

So I'm waiting in homeroom and since I'm really early, I'm the only one there. My teacher isn't even there yet. I'm sitting there, and all of a sudden this senior outside my door yells "ASIAN!!!" 'Cause I'm...asian. And there are few of us in the school.

The whole damned world is just as obsessed
With who‘s the best dressed and who's having sex
Who‘s got the money. Who gets the honeys,
Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess

And you still don't have the right look
And you don't have the right friends
Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends...

High school never ends.


First thought: What the hell.
Second thought: Maybe she's a little crazy?

And another senior comes and apologizes for her. But I actually became friends with her. She's nice. She later told me that she wasn't insulting me; she was just excited because our school doesn't have many asians.

Then there's the rite of passage for freshman...lockers. Whoo! So we got the locks too, and the majority of people couldn't open them because they were acting all retarded. I guess you learn to get used to them.

So that's it. Yeah, confusing schedule, fast talking teachers, new people...

High school.


What you give is always what you get.
There's so much I haven't given yet.
If you could get another second chance.
(Just when I'd thought and gone and fixed it all again)


I'm in a musical mood today... XD
September 7th, 2007 at 01:01am