70 Things You Might or Might Not Care About Knowing About Me

1. First thing you wash in the shower?

I wash my hair first because I let the shampoo sit and lather while I wash my face and my body, then I rinse the shampoo out and put conditioner in and let that sit until I'm done rinsing off my body, then I wash the conditioner out right before I get out of the shower.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?

I don't really wear hoodies because I feel so constricted in them. I own a few, and my favorite out of the few that I do own is my lime green hood with my college's name on the front. Shit's comfy.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, I think I would.

4. Do you plan outfits?
It really depends on the occasion. If it's something important, I plan as far as a day in advance. if it's not so important, maybe the night before I'll lay out it but a lot of times I made random decisions the morning of.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I feel really strange. I met a new guy named Jeremy that I really, really like. But he's I the Marines. So that means after his leave is up (Next Thursday) he's going to be going back down to Savannah Georgia, which is 5 hours away. And it kind of sucks. Also, I'm developing strong feelings for someone I absolutely should not be developing strong feelings for and I literally wish I could cut them out of my head because 1) They would never feel the same way and 2) I don't want to ruin the good thing that we have going..

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
The cup in the sink.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I dreamt of a bunch of random things that I can't remember but the one thing I do remember is being at work (I work at Arby's) and slicing the shit out of my finger on the beef slicer... Like, I woke up and my finger was literally hurting like I'd really cut it. It kind of freaked me out.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
I haven't been out of my house so far today. But I'm sure when I leave in a bit to go up to the school to work out my financial aide status, I'll meet someone new.

9. What are you craving right now?
Mozzarella Sticks :X

10. Do you floss?
Ugh, no. I know I should but I literally can never remember. I clean my teeth religiously but I can NEVER remember to floss and that results in weird little cavities which makes me feel disgusting but I just can't help it.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
That show "Barefoot Contessa" where she made meat and cabbage rolls for her husband...

12. Are you emotional?
I'm the epitome of over-emotional. Lately though it's been so much worse. I CRY AT EVERYTHING. I swear to God I'm pregnant but the only way that could happen was if Jesus has someone created another immaculate conception because I haven't had sex since I was 17. And I'm 20 now.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
The only way I would willingly count that high is if I was counting money.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick?
Oh my god biting ice cream makes me want to cry.
My teeth are too sensitive for all dat. I lick ;D


15. Do you like your hair?
No, not at all. It's naturally pin straight, and while that can be nice sometimes, when I say that it can't do anything, IT CAN'T DO ANYTHING. It won't hold fucking curl, it won't wave, it won't do SHIT. And I have zero body to it. It's a pain in my ass.

16. Do you like yourself?
Not all of the time, but some of the time I can honestly say that I do.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W Bush?
Of course I would. Maybe he'd splurge and buy me a dessert too.

18. What are you listening to right now?
You're So Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday

19. Are your parents strict?
Yes and no I guess. I'm 20 years old so they can't exactly tell me "No. You can't do that." but they're exactly like me (or I guess I'm exactly like them?) and they let me know that they're not pleased with my decisions. They basically are okay with me going wherever I want pretty much whenever, except even at 20, they hate when I go to concerts in Atlanta. They're freaked because they think I'm going to get abducted.

20. Would you go sky diving?
I would but skydiving has a like a weight limit or something and I would never try simply because what if I weighed too much? No thank you.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not by itself. I really like it mixed into the tomato sauce for a lasagna though.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, musicians and movie stars alike. I met Adam Sandler last week because he's filming a movie in my town with Drew Berrymore right now.

23. Do you rent movies often?
I don't know if they have this in your town, but we have something called Redbox that you can rent for a day and take it back to the machine. It's pretty cool. I did that last night actually.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Aside from me? ;) Nope.

25. How many countries have you visited?
I've never been outside of America :/

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Naturally. Not many, but yes I've done it.

27. Ever been on a train?
I haven't. Unless you count the subway. When I visited Washington DC with my family when we went to see family in Virginia, I rode a subway. Funny story; my Dad stood in between the doors to keep them open so a couple of other passengers could get on and since I was like 8 years old I absolutely flipped my fucking shit because I thought the doors were going to close on him and cut him in half....... the entire train laughed at me, including him :c

28. Brown or white eggs?
I've never had a brown egg ._.

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
I've got that iPhone flow~

30. Do you use chap stick?
Sooometimes. It's usually one of those EOS lip ball balms.

31. Do you own a gun?
Not personally. I know where my Dad keeps his and I know how to use it, were I to need it.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
After years of teaching myself, I can confidently say that yes, I can.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
I'm going to be at work so I'm not sure who's also working.

34. Are you too forgiving?
Unfortunately, I am. I mean, I know having the capacity to forgive is a great thing, but unfortunately I usually get used because I can forgive and they know with enough apologizing I will eventually forgive them... I mean. Whatever, I guess it's a good thing. But it also means I get hurt more often.

35. Ever been in love?
Yes, I have. It is the most beautifully horrendous experience that I've ever had.

36. What are your friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Who knows. Maybe something with me. I'm off tomorrow night so we'll see I guess.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
They sound really gross....

38. Last time you cried?
I literally cry every day. Not necessarily because I'm sad. But like I said. I'm extremely over emotional and I cry and the most trivial shit lately.

39. What was the last question you asked?
"What time do you want to meet for lunch?"

40. Favorite time of the year?
I am a Fall/Winter JUNKIE OKAY.
CHRISTMAS AND HALLOWEEN AND THANKSGIVING ARE MY SHIT.
I love the feeling of togetherness. I love gift giving, I love the love. I love the happy decorations. And I absolutely ADORE the crisp, clean, cool fall air. If I could have it my way, the world would be 90% Fall weather all year 'round, then 5% Summer and 5% Winter.


41. Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet, I'm biding my time and saving my money so I can go to who I really want and afford to pay them adequately plus leave a massive tip. Tattoo artists are so often underrated and that pisses me off. they are literal artistic masters.

42. Are you sarcastic?
I speak Sarcasm more than English... Wrap your mind around that one.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes, and it's absolutely the most gorgeous thing

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Of course. Everyone has

45. Favorite color?
Lime Green :3.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Of course I have.

47. Is your hair curly?
Unfortunately, no it is not. It is pin straight and boring.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Sempiternal by Bring Me The Horizon

49. Do looks matter?
Of course. If you're not physically attracted to someone, you can't just go off of personality. I'm sorry, but you can't. You can love the shit out of someone's personality but if you can't find anything about them that's physically attractive to you, it won't work. Been there done that.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Forgive, I guess so. Forget, never. Start another relationship with them? No.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Well since my parents have me included onto their phone bill I honestly don't think so. I think my part is like 30$ a month? I give them 50 just because though. I live at home for free. I have it made right now honestly.

52. Do you like your life right now?
I don't hate it. But it could definitely be better.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Not intentionally. Sometimes I fall asleep in front of the TV.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I can, but it doesn't mean I'll like it or be okay with it. Can I cope with it? Yes.

55. Do you have good vision?
Literally too blind to function. My glasses are pretty much binoculars.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Not 3, really, but, I can honestly say that in general, i don't believe in 'hating' someone but my neighbor is a vicious, ugly, ignorant, white trash piece of shit cow and recently she insulted me, my family, and mentioned harming my nephew. My nephew is my fucking WORLD. I literally choke-held her into the side of her house and told her that if she ever mentioned anyone in my family again, or even thought about thinking about my nephew, I would tie her down, cut off her fingers one by one, and make her eat them.... :)

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
I talk on it every day because that's literally the only communication I sometimes get with my parents because I work so many odd hours and never see them. But in general I text like a maniac.

58. The last person you held hands with?
My best friend. We were drunk and slightly more than a little touchy-feely...

59. What are you wearing?
A bra and panties.
It's too hot for all of that clothes bullshit


60. What is your favorite animal?
I'm not really sure.
I think I can safely say a cat.


61. Where was your default picture taken?
My bathroom.
Where all decent selfies are taken ;)


62. Can you hula hoop?
I have NEVER been able to.
and I always wanted to for gym class. But couldn't.


63. Do you have a job?
Yes, I'm a Team Trainer/Manager at Arby's.
I've worked there for a year and 4 months.


64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
I bought some loose-leaf paper and a few notebooks for my upcoming college courses.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, and it's the worst experience ever.

66. Live with anyone?
I currently still live at home. It's the easiest for me right now, so I can focus on finishing school and finding a better job than Arby's manager. My goal is to find a nice office job and after I'm stable with that maybe look at moving out. Unfortunately my car is literally as old as I am and it's about to be ka-put. So I'm probably going to have to get a new car before I can move out.

67. Are you in school?
I'm a senior in college :)

68. Like anyone?
I do. I actually like two people and it kills me.

69. If you could say anything to one person what would it be?
"Please realize that we're perfect for each other. You understand me on a level that no one has ever begun to understand before and I understand you deeper than you understand yourself. I love you and you love me and we've said it for a long time but I think my meaning might be different than yours... I just want you to realize how perfect we are, and I want you to feel the same way."

70. Favorite song right now?
I've been seeeriously jamming to anything Taking Back Sunday lately. Reliving the high school years.
August 15th, 2013 at 07:24pm