Anyone Want a One Shot?

So, lately I've been really "meh" about updating some of my stories, mostly because I have no inspiration for a couple of them. So, I was wondering, if anyone would want a one shot?

I pretty much only do bands, mostly Motionless In White.

I can do them one of two ways.

One:

you/band member

Two:
band member/band member *SLASH* or a female band member/male band member.

For whichever you choose, you can also send me this:
Name(either yours or a name you would rather me use)
Picture/description(either of yourself or a random one off of google)
Setting(year/season/country/state/high school/college etc)
Age of you or the made up character based on you.
Race: human/vampire/demon mainly for the band member, yes I will write a band member as a vampire or demon, if you've read some of my stories you know I like writing band members as supernatural beings haha. if it's for a slash and you only want one member to be human and one to be the supernatural being, let me know.

Relationship to said band member(best friend, girlfriend, stranger, sister of another band member etc)
What you're comfortable with: kidnapping, rape, torture, abuse(physically and sexually), drug use, self harm, eating disorders, alcohol use etc. Whatever YOU are comfortable with.

Mini plot: Like if you're a stranger and at a MIW show or whichever band you prefer, and one or two of the members kidnap you and rape/torture you or something like that. Or being in an abusive relationship with a band member. etc.
Anything else you want to include.

If it's 2 band guys, you don't have to include anything such as picture/setting, mainly just what you're comfortable with seeing between said two. ALSO. IF YOU PICK TWO BAND MEMBERS...CAN WE TRY TO PICK COUPLES THAT AREN'T ALWAYS USED SUCH AS: CHRIS/RICKY, ALEX/JACK, KELLIN/VIC, AUSTIN/ALAN, GERARD/FRANK, CHRIS/KUZA etc. It's not that I hate them, it's just, overplayed and people should be more original these days.

Anyways, if anyone wants one, just shoot me PM or say it on here, if you're comfortable with it, and I'll get them all together and start working on them c:P
August 16th, 2013 at 12:03am