The Worst I've Ever Been Bullied Online, Honestly

Last night, or this morning rather, when I got home from work, I curled up on the couch and started watching TV. I didn't get home until around 2am because my job sucks, and I work late hours. Before I could realize I was sleepy, I fell asleep on the couch. Which isn't unnormal for me. I do that a lot, actually.

Anyways, when I woke up and I had an unusual number of e-mails for 4am, so I take a look and it's notifications from Ask.fm. I don't know if any of you have heard of that app/website, but basically you make a profile and people can ask you questions anonymously if the choose, or they can make their post public so you can see who wrote it. Anyways, this person that left me so many "questions" really just left this huge fucking paragraph and because it was too long for the character count, they just had to keep leaving questions.

Here is what the entire paragraph of questions stitched together, said:

"How the fuck can your fat, ugly, rude ass sit around judging other people, especially calling IN SHAPE (meaning women who actually DO SOMETHING about their weight like working out and eating right for longer than a month) women "atten starved" for posting pics of their bodies bc they're PROUD when you post a million pics of you talking about how lonely your pathetic ass is?! THAT IS ATTENTION STARVED! They are proud and they have the right to be. some women are naturally thin or workout and do shit to get the body they desire, no shame in that. There's shame in constantly judging and being a rude ass bitch to strangers. No wonder your ass is alone, you have a disgusting personality. I judge no women by their size, but you are just rotten inside & out. Wanna get a man & not be alone forever? Get up, work on yourself inside & out, and you will attract a man. Being a hater ass lazy cunt wont attract a fucking fly, let alone a man. You are the definition of a hater wh is just jealous as hell & if you were a sz 2 you'd be plastering your half naked ass all over IG so stop judging other women & fix your problems that make u hate yourself so much you have to find others to blame. And guess what?!? I'm a fucking size 12 and I still think that!! Bc I love my fellow women you are a little girl who neds to grow up and embrace other women of all sizes just like I do. I may not be a 2 but I love my body & they should be able too as well, who the fuck is anyone to say otherwise?!"

Okay. I'll give you a minute to let that bullshit sink in.

You good to keep reading?

First of all, I don't know what the fuck this delusional bitch is even talking about. I don't judge anyone by their size, as my entire life I've been absolutely 100% insecure about mine. I don't sit around calling women who work out attention starved... About two months ago, I posted a Facebook status about women who are almost naked on Instagram with a caption "Finally comfortable showing my bodyyyy" like no, you're almost naked. If you were 'comfortable you'd be in normal clothes. Being almost naked means you want attention. I've never said someone who's in shape and posts pictures of themselves in every day life are attention starved.

Second of all. "Posting a million pics talking about how lonely your pathetic ass is" like what? What even. How do you post a picture about how lonely you are. I literally do not understand. It doesn't compute.

Thirdly, I don't judge anyone when I don't know them, except if this person is an absolute raging idiot and i can't deal with how idiotic they are. Then, yes, I pass a judgment. but I don't say anything to them about it unless they say something to me? My life, my actual, real life NOT on Facebook or Mibba or Instagram, is very drama free. But as soon as I get online people like to think I'm a fucking drama magnet. I can't post a single fucking opinion on my Facebook without someone trying to argue with me for it. Like just fucking stop I can't deal with that shit anymore.

Fourth, I have a disgusting personality and I'm rotten inside and out? Anyone, and I literally mean anyone, who knows me knows I would give you the fucking shirt off of my back if I thought it would help you. Literally 100% of the time I put EVERYONE ELSE'S feelings above and before my own. That's how I am, that's how I was raised, that's how I will always be. It's comical to me that someone thinks they know me so well as to not only say this to me,, but tell me that I'm a rotten person inside and out? I'm a daughter, I am an aunt, I'm a best friend, I'm a significant other. I'm an animal lover, and I cry when I see a helpless, sick animal. I'm a photographer, which means I love EVERY ASPECT of working with people. I'm personable, I'm caring, and even though I know in my heart I don't have to justify this, it's worth the fucking breath to say.

Everyone in their life can be a bitch. I'm sorry, it's true. And it's very true for me. If you give me a reason to be a bitch to you, I can be the best bitch you've ever met. But in general, I'm a nice person. A very nice person. I constantly put others before myself and that's why I'm constantly lonely, maybe sad, maybe kind of depressed or with poor body image.

But I have never done anything that this anonymous asshole has said that I've done. And it just really infuriates me.

Has anyone else experienced cyber-bullying to this level?

Because it's honestly got me about to blow my fucking lid.
August 16th, 2013 at 07:00pm