This week has been bittersweet...

Well, since Monday, I've been a little upset.

You know how I told you I was going to go to my sister's this weekend? Apparently, I can't. Something to do with her parents arguing or something. I don't know, but it pissed me off. So, I've worked through not being able to go, just waiting for next weekend.

So, all week, I've been counting the days until next Thursday or Friday so I can go back over there. Then, today, I find out I might not even be able to go then! I'm just like, what the hell!

I have to go next weekend, because it's the last weekend before school starts. I'm so like, over this shit. If I can't see my sister before school starts, I'm gonna lose it.

Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, I couldn't go to my dad's on Wednesday because Mike's car broke down. So, my dad had to take him to work Thursday and be to work in Berlin, and he wouldn't have time to drop me off at home. That's the bitter part.

The sweet part, well isn't so sweet. I mean, I guess it is, but not really.

I still get to go to my dad's tomorrow. Hopefully it will be another SyFy Saturday!!! That's like, our thing. We watch these cheesy ass movies on SyFy, just to get a good laugh. I'll give you an example. Dinoshark - nuff said.

I got a new shirt! It's a blue, plaid button-down. It's the one in my profile picture :)

I've had time to work on some new story ideas I've had, which is always a good thing!

My grandmother got out of rehab, only to go back to her old ways. I'm just like, really? My mom is fed up with her, no joke. If my grandma doesn't stop this shit, my mom's going to be done trying to help her. It's sad, but it's what needs to be done.

Anyway...

I'm going to go work on my writing, so, ta-ta!
August 17th, 2013 at 01:16am