STOP being ordinary. Thats not you.

The world is full of boring, identically like minded people who never do anything out of the ordinary. Do something extraordinary. Be creative. Live a happy, adventurous life. Do not die a copy, of a copy, of a copy. Do not be like the guy standing next to you. Have your own thoughts. Dont be afraid to laugh out and smile and be care free. Be free. Live free. Live a life that cannot be forgotten. Make a mark. Do something. Be something. I am begging you to be yourself. BE YOURSELF. You are one hell of a person. Let that shine. Don't ever let someone tell you what you can or cannot be. For god sakes, you can be whatever you want. Life's short. So very short. You could be anything. You want to be a doctor? DO IT. You want to be a scientist? DO IT. You want kids? HAVE SOME. DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY. Be happy. Be free. Be extraordinary. Be yourself. BE YOURSELF AND NEVER LET ANYONE DULL YOUR SPARKLE BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE BAD ASS AND YOU DESERVE THE WORLD. Stand tall. Your hot shit. You've got a lot of people on your side that want the beset for you. Be free and happy, Be yourself and be everything your little heart desires, because whatever that might be is you, and you are perfect being yourself. Stay beautiful, Stay you.
August 17th, 2013 at 02:28am