Hail to the King music video || M Shadows' hair.

If you haven't seen the new music video for "Hail to the King", go check it out here. It reminds me of Game of Thrones. I love it.

And I would also like to bring something up. Some of you who hate Matt's hair might get pissed - just a warning.

When I clicked the link to see the video on Youtube, I noticed that a majority of the comments were about Matt's hair. I respect everyone's opinions. But the fact that a majority of the fan base can't stop posting comments on everything pertaining to his hair pisses me off. It seems like that's the only thing this fan base cares about, and it makes the rest of us look like fucking idiots.

They have a new album coming out, and most fans just give a shit about what they look like. It's pathetic. It's starting to become a real issue to me. I see the shit everywhere - Youtube, Tumblr, Facebook... when is it going to end? You don't like his hair? Fine. Don't you think posting one comment is enough? It's not necessary to post your opinion every time Revolver, Metal Hammer, or Avenged make a post on Facebook. Get over it already. It's Matt's hair; not yours.

When the fuck did it become all about their appearance and not the fucking music? I would say that those people need to stop calling themselves fans, but that would be going a bit far. Although, I don't see how you can call yourself a fan when all you care about is their fucking hair over the music! Stupid, right? I think so.

A few years ago, none of this shit would have even mattered because fans back then were into the music. What the fuck happened? Where are you guys at? I'm thinking about making a Tumblr just for Shadows' hair lol. It need some appreciation.
August 17th, 2013 at 07:28am