Hail to the King [maybe Im not a big enough fan to understand?] + blog layout?

Let me first start off by saying I've been a fan of Avenged since... god it has been so long I dont remember. I want to say it was freshman year of high school (2006?) but it could have been earlier than that. I've liked every song they have ever done. Those group of men are indeed talented, for sure. Though, Im not the biggest fan ever. I hardly know their names. Like, if you put their pictures up and I had to guess which one was which I couldn't. I'm not one to focus on whose singing the music but what is being sung; I like focusing on the meaning not the pretty face behind it... and let me say they do have pretty faces.

Image

So, this whole "fans are going crazy over the video" and "what the hecks up with his hair" shit is starting to make me mad. Okay, I understand why people are upset. Jimmy's dead is still raw for some people but don't you think these men, these people who were so close to him they were like family, are more hurt over it? That they don't miss him every day? So I don't understand why people who never even fucking met him are going bat shit because four years later they don't put a tribute to him in every song they do.

Hail to the King is a great song. It has a great video. I think that they all did a great job on it and people need to back the hell off.

Now about the hair...
He's fucking fabulous.

Image

That hair is so lush and beautiful and fabulous and just amazing. Why say anything about it. Just shut up and revel in the beauty of it.

Why isn't anyone mentioning how down right sexy his arms are? Am I the only one who almost melted because his arms are just so damn amazing?

Image

Alright so I want a new blog layout, but I'm too lazy to make one myself... on top of the fact that my computer mouse doesn't click right so its hard to make any type of layout at the moment.

Anyone want to make me on? Eternal gratitude and all that will be included in my worship of you.
I dont care what it is... unless its like a fan based one. Im not big on fangirling... unless its over, ya know, Matts arms and whatnot.

So something simple and amazing, maybe darker than what I have now. Im giving creative privileges.
If you REALLY want me to provide specifics when you take on the task just let me know and I'll totally point you in some direction.
August 17th, 2013 at 06:04pm