Hi. I'm 17, you're 15. Lets hook up?!

So I might delete this because I have a feeling the girl I like reads most of her fan fiction on her so.

This is me venting a little since I have nowhere else to go but ignore if you want but I kinda need help.

Tell me is it wring for me to like a 15 year old girl? My friends joke about it a lot and they tell me it's a sad case that I like someone who is two years younger. I dont really understand when I see people who date someone who it two years older. There isnt anything different.

I still havent told this girl I like her and I liked her since April but there's why. I'm scared of rejection, I dont like talking about these things, I dont know how to work a relationship cause I've never been in one, I'm scared to let her in.

We text literally all night or practically all day about random shit. She makes me happy and she is the third person I really talk to much since I dont have friends. I'm confused. I call her baby, bae, hun and we say I love you a lot but I feel like I'm falling into a trap.

I think she knows I like her but I'm scared to ask her out because she is a bit young and may not want a relationship. It's not the 'Im IN love with you' I love, just Ily. My head plays with me, I'm paranoid. I think she would like me because of how much we talk and joke around but there are times I'm serious.

I worry that she doesnt like me back but I know she does. It's confusing as hell. 'Age is just a number' well sometimes it's not. It focus around how you two act towards each other. I'm not the mature 17 I should be, I goof off a lot like a 15 or 14 year old would, I will admit that.

I want to come out and tell her I like her but then what? What if she says no and I end up fucking up our friendship? What if she says yes and I fuck up a realtionship because I've never been in one? IF she says yes, I wouldnt really know what to do....It's terrifying to fall for someone who is a friend.

I fear it the most because I've kissed and played around with 3 of my best friends....One doenst even talk to me anymore and it hurt cause she was a friend since I was 9. We would walk pass without saying anything. The other one jokes with me still and it makes me want to slap her cause she flirts with me too much and she knows I had/might still have feeling for her.

The last one was just a kiss and nothing. We're still friends. All I'm saying is that I'm scared that I might gain a friend and a girlfriend, or lose a friend and that friendship that could never be repaired?
August 18th, 2013 at 04:30am