Just had to get this out.

I just need to get this all out before I explode. I never thought it would be possible to fall more in love with The Wanted than I already was. I mean they already mean so much to me that it hurts when people are rude to them or our fanmily. I mean anyone who has eyes or knows anything about The Wanted knows how much they care about their fans. But that isn't the point here. The point is, that I love them, and sure I haven't been in love with them since like 2009 when they first got started, but when I saw posts about them on Tumblr I looked them up and fell in love okay. And from the first moment I watched their videos I knew that I wanted to see them live.

And well I waited for them to come here to the US, because well even two years ago they weren't very big, and they still aren't really that big here, either way they're amazing but they just weren't here or at least not anywhere close enough to where I live where getting a ticket was possible. So I waited, and then happened to see they were going to be in fucking Louisville KY on the 16th, and at first I didn't even think I was going to get to go because I had no one to take and no money but well I did. And guys I saw them. It didn't really hit me that I was finally getting to see them preform until I saw Max tweeting about being in Louisville that it was really happening. And now I'm still slightly upset that it's over I mean it was a pretty big moment for me. I mean I've listened to them all the time for two years, their music has gotten me through some pretty rough shit and it was the best night of my life.

I don't have much of a voice right now, I mean it's cracking a lot and I sound like a man, my legs feel like jello every time I move, but I wouldn't change anything because it really was amazing.

Like they were so much better live than they are not live. Which I feel like that doesn't happen a lot, but they were. They were so good! Like Nathan's voice. His solos I swear I went weak in the knees. And Jay's voice live. Like he needs to let me love him okay. Like now. And Tom playing the guitar is so hot! And Max does the cutest impressions ever. And OMG GUYS SIVA! Like his cheekbones, and he's so adorable when he runs, and they were making of Jay for forgetting his lyrics and it was so cute. And Nathan like OMG. I don't even. I can't even. And they're so talented. LET ME LOVE YOU! ::cry: And they sang their new songs! LIKE OMG I CAN'T EVEN. And see I never thought I would cry or fangirl hardcore like a werido because I'm pretty calm, or I thought I was, but well when I had to leave I busted into tears and I still get all emotional when I talk about it, like I'm tearing up right now. It was just so perfect! I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER!!!!! Like I was shaking and all over the place while they were preforming. And well I didn't get to stay to meet them afterwards but I know that after I left they like came over to some of the girls behind and took pictures and stuff and I'm sure it was totally adorable. Like they're legit perfect okay.

OH AND THEY ANNOUNCED THAT THEY'RE GOING ON A WORLD TOUR NEXT YEAR! A WORLD FUCKING TOUR!

So I'm going to hopefully save up some money before they like release tickets and dates and crap because I haven't seen anything about it yet, because I just wanna see them again, like it was perfect. And Tom has a fucking clothing line, that's like legit the cutest thing in the world.

LET ME LOVE YOU!
August 18th, 2013 at 06:34am