Animals feel too, okay? There's no need for them to be left as things on the street. EXTREME RANT! Long Blog.

I'm just so goddamn pissed right now, it sucks. I don't know what the fuck has happened, but we have turned into senseless beasts!
Let me explain it all.
I want you to know, if the motherfucker that did this disastrous thing to that poor kitty is reading this, that I hate you, I hate you with all my might and I hope you pay for what you did, because you could've just tried to help the poor kitty, don't you think? You're a bastard and people like you don't deserve to be in the same world as us, the people who try to take care of animals.

Imagine you're in your car, new and awesome, totally shiny and great. You're going to go pick up your friends and you give 'em a call to let them know you're on your way. Everything is just perfect at this point, right? Right.

But then, there's something you didn't expect. You weren't paying much attention to the road and you know what happens? BAM!! You crashed right into a poor animal and it's there, moving in pain, because who knows? Maybe you broke all of its ribs and you don't give a fuck. Not. A. Single. One.

You know that people saw you and you saw a fourteen-year old girl with a horrified look on her face, disappointment also crossing her features as she clung on to her father, the sight too much to bear.
You only opened your door and checked for a moment and then what? You just shake your head and look away, closing the door.

You keep driving, pushing the incident to the back of your mind and trying to take the eyes of the girl off of your mind, but you know what? You can't, because you could've stopped and tried to help the animal YOU ran over just because you were talking on the phone. But you decided to leave, leave a horrible sight and the fact that it makes you a disgusting person to leave that poor animal astray, no help, just the comforting words of a young girl and her father, trying to bring peace to the poor animal, in this case a kitty.

How does that feel? Huh? You feel disgusting, rotten and selfish? That's what I thought. He probably will never read this, but I had to take it off my chest.

It was heart-wrenching the way I had to hold the poor kitten close and just listen to him meow in pain, as if saying: Help me, please, it hurts too much! It's unbearable this pain.
All I did was whisper sweet thing and try to appease the poor thing, until it went limp in my arms and my dad knelt beside me, picking the kitten up and putting it in the sidewalk, resting there.

We saw the mother of the kitten several hours later, pressing her paw against the kitty, trying to wake it up. I felt so bad for her. She was probably thinking who the hell killed her offspring.

I feel so sad and infuriated right now, it's ridiculous. I can't believe he actually left, without even caring about it.

Glad I took that off my chest, I needed to.

Thanks for reading,
-Demon
August 18th, 2013 at 06:51am