Taking Banner Requests (Only 12 slots available)

I didn’t want to write another blog where I tell you that I’m basically going nowhere with my writing. So I’ll keep that to myself and do something nice for you guys.

Remember when I did banners for ten people? Well almost because some didn’t get back to me when they asked for one, but still.

Here I am going to do it again because I think it’ll help me get out of my “writer’s block”. It’s not even a block it’s just that when I’m ready to write it’s 11:30pm and I have work the next day so I shouldn’t.

All right so I am going to let 12 people request banners.

Let’s review the requirements:

1.) Title
2.) Only three people in the banner (I’m not a genius who can squeeze more than three.)
3.) Any specific backgrounds?
4.) Colors!
5.) Theme
6.) Size by that I mean if you want 600x400? It can be bigger but not smaller than 500x300.

If you want I can look for pictures, but let me know the color of hair you want in case the actor or actress or singer has changed their hair color. I prefer to find them that way I don’t get a virus in case you accidently send me one because of the link. But if you truly have specific pictures just upload them to photobucket or tinypic or even weheartit. It’s the only places I trust.

Okay, that should be it. If I have more questions, I’ll let you know.

So remember only 12 requests at this time. Also, please understand I am working 7 days. I basically have two jobs and plan to maybe take on a third. I’ll do my best to get to your banner as soon as I can.
August 18th, 2013 at 08:56am