I Finally Saw the Perks of being a Wallflower

Fuck that movie. It was so perfect. I was sobbing by the end.
Image

That was me at the end.

Ok I really want to discuss this movie so if you haven’t seen it or read the book (which I want to do now) then click out of this blog.
Spoiler alert!

So first when he gives Sam his books for a going away present and he says he wanted to give her a part of him. I couldn’t…

Image

You don’t understand; I gave Mark my book! My complete collection of Edgar Allen Poe. I gave it to him before I left the hospital just as an excuse to see him one last time. I love that book, I was conflicted but I decided I wouldn’t mind just so I could see him again. I gave him a apart of me…

Image
Image

That explains everything I feel when I am with my best friends. When he said it I shouted “that’s perfect” because I could never pick the right word to describe how I felt in those moments.

Image

That’s me when I’m having a nervous breakdown. Seriously every time I am about to commit suicide I cry like that and have to calm myself down before walking off and making rash decisions that end in me in the hospital.

Image

That’s exactly my definition of love.

Image

That’s me 90% of the time!

Image

Me 100% of the time.

Image

I ask myself this only because all the females in my family are this way. My sister is currently in an abusive relationship.

Image

Sorry to be a love struck teenager but seriously I just want to wrap my arm around Mark and say this. There’s nothing wrong with two suicidal bipolar nutcases being in a relationship is there?!

Last Image

Ok you know that scene before this one where they are making out and she rubs his thigh and he stops her? That scene man… That fucking scene killed me. Once it showed the scenes with his aunt I was like:

Image
Image
Image

That’s when the crying sobbing started. I was watching the movie with my mom; I got up and stood in the kitchen where I could still see the TV and started crying. My gram was in there too and they just ignored me.

You don’t get it; he was with the girl he loved and it was an amazing moment and it still was ruined by his aunt's actions. THAT’S ME!

I can’t even be with a guy without my fucked up brain giving me flashbacks to what my cousin did to me when I was 7. That’s why I cried. Even when I am with the person I love the most will I still get this imagines? In that moment I was hopeless. I cried like that before. When Mark told me that there wasn’t really a chance I’ll get over it. I’m just… That part fucking hurt me so bad is what I am saying but for some reason I still love this movie.

Okay, I don’t know why I made this blog… I just wanted to type this because I can’t sleep and I have my first day back to school tomorrow. :)

So it’s 5 am and I’m sitting in my dorm room alone watching the perks of being a wallflower again. I need to order the book.
August 19th, 2013 at 01:47pm