My final goodbyes.

Yes, as you read the title, I'm leaving mibba as in I won't be posting anything anymore but I'll keep my account open for any good stories out there I'd like to read.

It brings me pain that I failed as an aspiring writer, pains me to the point that I am actually depressed. Depressed that I thought I was good at something I loved, but I wasn't. Just like singing, just like acting, just like drawing, just like everything I was born to love but not actually be good at. I even doubt the driving lessons I've been taking will actually make me a better driver; maybe it's due to the fact I'm the biggest pussycat you'll ever meet. I hate this. I hate that I probably have issues I need to resolve before college (ADD being one of them) or else I'll probably start contemplating suicide. (Nah I don't think I will, it's not that bad).

Anyways, this wasn't supposed to be a long blog, just a farewell blog and stating the reason for the farewell. And I think I've completed that task. I'll just stick to reading and watching stuff and trying to excel in college and not crashing into people or parked cars.

Goodbye Mibba, it was fun while it lasted (I mean it was fun while I thought I was destined to be a writer when I was 13 but I hit my head on the ugly truth rock).
August 19th, 2013 at 02:58pm