Just heard the new A7X album....

And all I can say is wow. I'm totally speechless at the moment so sorry if some things start to make no sense. I was expecting a huge record, and I mean huge, but this album blew me away. It's going to be bigger than big.

I do have favorites, though. "Crimson Day" and "Doing Time". I just love how "Doing Time" has this huge Guns N' Roses vibe. I'm not trying to ruin it for those who haven't heard it.

I think that those people who rated this album an 8 didn't give it the proper rating it deserves. It deserves a 10 if not higher. And I'm not just saying that either. Syn's solo in every song blew me the fuck away. And Matt's voice is so powerful in every song.

I think when the album comes out and their haters listen to it, I think it's going to punt them so fucking hard in their groins, they're going to wish they could take back every negative remark about the guys and this album.

"Hail to the King" is an epic album, and I cannot wait until I get it. You guys who have yet to listen to it will not be disappointed.

And if you've listened to the album, I would love to hear your thoughts, and what your favorite song is if you can choose. Lol.
August 20th, 2013 at 03:37am