Ashlee's Back! (For Good This Time)

So as some of you may have guessed by the fact that I have been active recently, I have come back to mibba, glad to return to all its amazing writing glory and all my beautiful, amazing mibba friends. To my coauthors I’m sorry I’ve been so suckish, and thank you for sticking with me! So, since I have been gone for so long let me just bring you up to speed super duper quick!

1. I had family staying with me from June 26th to the 8th of this month that demanded around the clock attention, hence my inability to update for so long

2. After some drama with fake tickets I got to fly down to L.A. and see One Direction in concert and Harry Styles waved to me, not in my general direction, but directly at me.

3. I am no longer alive because of fact number 2, I am actually a ghost.

4. I am currently courting a lovely young gentleman by the name of Jake, so that’s cool (I don’t know why I said young since he’s older than me, but whatever)

5. My hours have been shortened at work, which gives me even more time to write and I am not stressed all the time!

And just like that you are up to speed with my life! Now, since I am back I do have a few announcements to make! Since I have been gone I have been forming over about a billion new story ideas. I think you guys will like them, but there is a big but (ha ha)

I AM NOT STARTING ANY NEW STORIES UNTIL ALL MY GROUPWRITES ARE DONE. (Or are at least down to a reasonable number, like 3)

Groupwrites are my number one main focus since a) a lot are very close to being finished and b) all my coauthors have been so wonderful and amazing about waiting for me. I have finished a couple recently, like Get Your Kicks, Snowed In, and iMate, but I still have 11 more to go. They all have been plotted out to the end except for one and quite a few are just a round or two of updating away from being done. I’m going to try and prewrite some of my chapters for the stories that I can, but my solo work is going to pretty much stay kind of neglected right now.

I’m sorry to everyone who reads my solo stories, but groupwrites come first! But anywho, hopefully I’ll have a ton of time to update stuff so it won’t be a problem. But anywho, I’ve missed you all so much and I’m happy to be home

oxoxoxoxoxox
Ashlee
August 20th, 2013 at 08:45am