Summer Is Over. A Few Updates From Me!

Hello all! I've missed you. I can honestly say that I haven't been active in the Mibba community for quite a while now. I know that I just come and go and read updates and what not. The reason behind this is that I've been on Tumblr and Twitter and Facebook a lot more. And I'm streaming Hail to the King as I'm typing this.

SUMMER IS OVER GUYS! I got my nose pierced yesterday! It kinda hurt but now it feels a lot better. I let one tear go and the hot guy that pierced my nose wiped it away. I'm like UGH thank you. I wanted to like hug him but that probably wouldn't have been okay.

I have to take my school pictures and pick up schedule tomorrow and what not. I'll probably go early in the morning though. For my last name range it's 9:00-11:30 so I'll probably go at 10:00 or so. Blah this means I have to wash my hair and make it all nice and stuff.

I'll be picking out my first day of school outfit today! So maybe I'll post a little thing and see which one gets the most votes? Lol maybe that'll work, tell me what you guys think about that! I'll like post a link to a site with a poll AHHH sounds fun OMG THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD LIKE MATT YOUR VOICE OMG BBY PLS.

Speaking of Matt, I'm sure Mibba has had some things to say about his hair. All I have to say about it is, if you consider yourself a fan, then the way he wears his hair is nothing. That's an opinion to keep to yourself. It's none of our business. Maybe like Zacky said, he should get a Skrillex haircut so everyone would be happy. But I think that would've made things worse really. I personally like it. I makes him look his age and it's hot man! I've been dying for him to grow his locks back out!

Another thing I would like to talk about that involves Avenged is Arin (hope I spelled it right, everyone has fancy name spelling these days). Everyone needs to understand and accept that Arin is a part of the band. He is a GREAT drummer! He's cute and he fits there. WE are supposed to be the fans but it seems like some of the FANS are turning into HATERS and that's not right. Now obviously I DON'T know Arin but it seems that we could possibly really be hurting his feelings. It's already to get up on stage for him because he might feel like he has big shoes to fill. And to the people bitching about how Arin is a part of the band now, I say this: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! OF COURSE HE'S PART OF THE DAMN BAND. WITHOUT ARIN RIGHT NOW OR AND OTHER FUCKING DRUMMER AVENGED SEVENFOLD WOULD BE NO MORE. THEY WOULDN'T BE MAKING MUSIC AND HAIL TO THE KING WOULD NOT BE OUT RIGHT NOW! Mini rant over. But really guys grow the fuck up and enjoy the damn music.

Avenged is coming to Michigan and not too far from where I live. The only thing that's kinda stopping my is the ticket price and the fact that I can't go by myself. I don't care too much about going by myself, sure it would be cool but it's not a big deal. It's finding a family member that would take me. None of them like this kind of music so there's a big shit on my parade there. The tickets are like 50 or something and I'm sure none of them would like to spend 50 dollars on a concert they don't even want to go to so there's like the ultimate shit on my fucking parade. MATT, JOHNNY, ARIN, ZACK AND BRIAN IF YOU GUYS EVER SEE THIS PLEASE ADOPT ME. YOU CAN ASK ANYONE I AM THE SWEETEST GIRL EVER. I COULD CLEAN UP THE BUS AND YOUR HOUSE AND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PAYING ME OR ME STEALING SHIT OR ME BEING SOME TYPE OF CRAZY FAN BECAUSE I'M CHILL AS FUCK DUDE! I mean really it'd be really cool if they did.

Anyways, like i keep saying OMG THIS ALBUM IS THE SEX. RISE FROM ASHES VIOLENCE CRASHES UGH MATT YOU ARE JUST THE BEST DUDE! Anyways i'm gunna go clean my nose now so yeah. Add me on facebook guys! my name is Heaven Rain. Umh I'm the one with like the obviusly small nose piercing so yeah AND MY COVER PHOTO IS MEGADEATH.

Have a wonderful day or night guys. Love you all!
August 20th, 2013 at 05:36pm