Mibba I need help with something

Hello Mibba. I know that I keep coming back here then disappearing but I’m a busy person. Also I have been very sick. I got a cold that turned into Bronchitis which turned into a pulled and inflamed muscle. Then I got a cold again. I currently am suffering from the cold symptoms, upset stomach, body aches, and fever. I’m sorry. For real, I want to come back. I want to start writing short stories again. I got so busy with my novels that I stopped writing short stories. I used to write those every day and I miss it. I still have ideas for other stories I wanted to write and upload here but I don’t know if I will get around to them. I think I’m going to do a 365 days of writing prompts or something and start writing more short stories now.

As for my novels, I had one published in e-book format in April. I have another one in the process of being published which will be out in e-book format in September. I am almost halfway done with another novel and about to start planning another one that I will be writing in November for Nanowrimo. Are any of you guys planning on doing Nanowrimo this year?

Here’s what I need help with. This novel I’m writing now has some interest from publishers and all that but I’m not sure it’s really that good. Usually I know when my novels are good enough to publish but this one is being very difficult. I don’t want to put the novel out there if it isn’t good. So what I would really love is if someone would be willing to read what I have so far and tell me if it’s good. That’s all I need to know. I don’t need anyone to edit it or anything, just tell me if it’s worth continuing and publishing. I would appreciate it to no end and I’d be willing to include you in the dedication for the book if you would like also.
August 20th, 2013 at 08:11pm