Is there anyone else out there...?

So there's a lot of things going on with the Avenged Sevenfold fandom and it seems to be a majority of the Mibba community. I mean, I'm not knocking their rivalry and all the problems they may have, but I don't listen nor do I care about Avenged Sevenfold. Seriously, I feel like the people complaining about the people complaining about the changes in the band are just alike. You're both complaining soo......

Anyways, is there anyone else out there who couldn't care less? Lately, it just seems like I've discovered a whole new side to Mibba and I'm not really sure if I like it or not, yet. There's nothing to distract me because whenever I want to read, there aren't any updates and sometimes writer's block gets the best of me and I try to find something else to do here. What I find usually just makes me miserable sometimes, so then I end up leaving the tab all together and find something else to do. But I guess it really doesn't matter until school starts anyways.

Another thing, what's up with all of the hostility and nitpicking lately? The happiness factor seems to be a minority.

This blog turned out to be more miserable than I even thought it would be.

Are blogs always meant for rants? I don't wanna seem "ranty."

Welp.
This was pointless.

Gotta go now.
-AaLiyah ChristTina =/
August 21st, 2013 at 04:22am