Just go to the link if you don't want to read please.

So I don't think I've been on here in about a year. But I wanted to get back on here because I feel like this is probably the only ways I can get myself out there without having people that I know know about it. I made a youtube channel and I'm going to be starting videos of vlogs and covers and stuff. Just because I've been wanting to be apart of the youtube community for a while because it offers so much. I understand that this is creative writing site and whoever is reading this (if you haven't already just clicked out) is wondering what on earth is this girl thinking posting this on here? Nobody cares. But even if there's just one person that's willing to look into me and see who I am and if I'm worth checking out then I'll be greatful. My link will be at the bottom. I currently only have one video up but I plan on making another one tomorrow. Now another thing you might be wondering is why not just put this on facebook or twitter or instagram, ect. And my reasoning against that is that I don;t want people I know finding out that I do this, at least not yet. People I know and who follow me on those sites are people that I go to school with and excuse my french but they're assholes. They're quick to judge and I don;t want them knowing more about me than I'm willing to give them. And I know again you probably wonder why do you even have them on those sites then. And I once again answer, they added me and I'm not going to deny it. And I mean not all the people I have on facebook, instagram, ect are assholes. But I don't want the people I consider my friends knowing about this either because I don't want them looking at me any differently. I guess I can explain more in the video I film tomorrow or something. So if you're still reading this I hope you consider just taking a few seconds to click on the link and just take a look. It would mean the world to me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/98BreeBree
August 21st, 2013 at 05:07am