My Life Drawing Instructor is Kind of Sexy

True Story, Bro. Like I don't know what it is. I don't understand. And I have a sneaking suspicion he's dating my Foundation Drawing's instructor because they're both grad students with a focus on painting and went to Macedonia during the summer (which is the main reason I think their dating because how is that a coincidence and he's hawt and she's SEXY AS FUCK and like yeah). But yeah, I don't usually go for the artist type (which is hilarious considering I pretend to be an artist) but he is like... yeah, I'd tap that. I'd also tap the shit out of my Foundations Drawing instructor but even though she seems to look at me more than everyone else when she's talking I think she's straight so sad face. But seriously, my Life Drawing instructor. UNF! Like he has a beard but his head is shaved and his shoulders are all board and sexy and like, just UNF I can't. Like, you wouldn't think he's a painter, either. Like, he's so... normal. Except his voice. He's got this really weird voice and I'm just like "whaaat?" because it sounds like he's got some sort of foreign accent but he said that this summer when he went to Macedonia, that was the first time he'd ever been to Europe so I'm just like WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FROM?! My Foundation Drawing Instructor is from Macedonia, though.

Is it weird that even though I find both of them attractive as hell and want to just get fucked senseless by either/both of them that I kind of secretly wish they were dating because CUTE?

But yeah. I started university Monday guys! Well, I moved in Saturday but Monday classes started. Which was pretty cool, but mostly lame because EW SCHOOL. But I went to all my classes of them (two on Mon/Wed and two on Tue/Thu, so four so far). And I've been to a party every night since I got here.

But don't get the wrong idea. Lol. Not like crazy frat parties or anything. Just welcome parties for the different dormitories and such because the first two weeks are what they call "Welcomefest."

By the way, Foundation Drawing and Life Drawing are pretty different if you were wondering. Foundation Drawing is about the basics of drawing like line and shape and form and value and bla bla bla, stuff I've known about since before high school but it's a required course for Fine Arts majors. You mostly draw still lifes and stuff in that class I think, but in Life Drawing, that's the stuff I love. Life Drawing is basically just nearly three hours of drawing naked people. You just draw bodies ALL CLASS LONG and learn about anatomy and stuff like that and I like drawing people so I'm really happy that I get to take this as a freshman especially considering my instructor is so sexy especially since I'm the only freshman in the class and I got the very last spot for the course. Like, I'm super lucky for a freshman guys. Be jelly of my awesome. :')

I just wanted to talk about what's been going on though since I haven't been on mibba nearly as much as usual in a long time, it seems. I've just been busy getting ready for uni and then starting uni and going to parties and getting to know people, but I still come on here to read blogs and stuff every now and then.

I'm pretty fucking upset though because as soon as I moved in, my photoshop stopped working so I have to call the costumer service or whatever tomorrow and get it fixed because I GOT SHIT I GOTTA DO. Like I STILL NEED TO FINISH SOME BANNERS FOR PEOPLE OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY GUYS I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON! I'm doing what I can, though, guys. I just can't get on photoshop to do it.

But guys, seriously, Life Drawing Instructor. Can I call him by his name. I want to say his name because "Life Drawing Instructor" is such a mouthful but I think that would be weird. Fuck it. I 'm doing it because it's not like he's ever going to read this anyway. I won't say his full name, of course. Just "Ken" That's part of his name. But guys, he's weird accent-but-not-an-accent is so adorable and I just wanna like I can't stop he's so cute but manly like UGH! Like is it creepy that while he was talking I spent more time wondering what his beard felt like than listening to what he was saying? I'm such a bad, pervy person. Oh my god. But guys GUYS you have to see him he's so GUUUUUHH!! But I don't have his class again till Thursday so SAD. :'(

I'm making it my goal for the semester to get my mouth around his cock before the final. Jk. But really No, I mean, like it's a dream goal. Like if he wanted to fuck my face, I wouldn't complain. >_>"

Oh my god, I am so disturbing. BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS, HE'S HOT

Okay, I'm going to go now because I'm starting to creep myself out okay bai. ;A;
August 21st, 2013 at 05:30am