30 Days Band Challenge

So I've stolen this from Snow.White.Queen . I'm doing it as a way of promoting lots of different bands, and even expanding my own enjoyment of music and the bands I love!

Image

So today my favourite band, they hail from Huntington Beach California, I heard Bat Country on Kerrang and fell in love. They are of course Avenged Sevenfold, and I have two photos here. I've noticed all the "Avenged bashing" blogs, and I find that sad but predictable. Who remembers being "hated" after city of evil because you weren't an original fan when Sounding the Seventh trumpet came out? I do and I'm not afraid to say I didn't really like their first albums. So what?
I'm a fan and I love City of Evil on-wards, my choice, not anyone elses to worry about. I've wrote fanfics about the boys from quizzila to mibba, almost 6/7 years, I'm not 100% sure! I love them, I loved Jimmy, and I love Arin. Life goes on and so does the band. I know as a fan, I'm buzzing with excitement for Hail to the King, and seeing them in December!

SO here we are, Avenged Sevenfold then and now ;)

Image

I love their attitude!

Image

I loved them then.

Image

And I love them now ;)

xxx
August 21st, 2013 at 03:21pm