I take things too seriously

I care too much. That's it. That's all there is to it.

It can be a blessing and a curse at the same time.

I mean, I can feel how people feel easily (from my POV), and I adapt to to situation very well.

BUT ON THE OTHER FUCKING HAND, when things are starting to go bad, or it's a joke, or however it is, I easily get hurt and I over analyze things and and oh my god.

It's been a long time since I've written my feelings out. ExcuUUUuuuuse me.

Okay back to this shit, it is so fucking hard.

For example, someone is mad, and they tell you why. So you try to play along, and feed on their hate, but then they take it out on you. You kinda get why they do these things (duh because they're mad) , but you can't help getting hurt.

It hurts, but I just usually shrug, smile or laugh it out, because if I tell them that those things they say (even the little things), bother me, I'm afraid they'll be more guarded towards me or avoid me or some shit like that, which is not what I want.

I want friends to feel comfortable and themselves around me (even though I'm drowning in my misery), but yeah.

Idk why i feel this way.

Maybe it's because, helping them, getting them through things feels great. It feels good to mean something. It feels good to help other people. I think it's the most fulfilling act ever.

Buuut that doesnt mean it's not hard.

So again, those are one of the reasons I started this shit, because any time now, i feel like I'm gonna explode. I have so many thoughts, so many opinions about a lot of things that NO ONE HERE would give a shit about.

But hopefully someone out here will

&& thank you for the messages and comments, I never thought anybody would've cared honestly ((:

LotsaLoveandShitXOXOXO
August 21st, 2013 at 05:53pm