Just Another Blog Entry

I'm actually super new to this.
Not about the part where I express my feelings, no.

Blogging and shit (or just the website to be specific) so, ya'll would have to excuse my noobness.

Right now I'll just be fucking random. I'll just type up anything that comes up to mind :) So, you already know what's going to happen.

I'll be wasting your time once again.

I have classes in a few hours and I have nothing to do, so might as well bore you with my useless information.

So my there's this teacher in my school that I hate.

It's not actually because she doesn't do a very good job, or she tries to embarrass me or whatever the fuck. No.

She actually does a pretty good job in teaching us, even though her teaching skills are equivalent to that of a second grade teacher, she's able to teach my moronic classmates which is, that it's self, a miracle.

She actually likes me tbh, she calls me up all the time. I'm not teacher's pet or nothing, but I don't even wanna get into why this person likes me, I don't give her an apple before class or nothing, she usually hates everybody, but she, for some reason, likes me...

I don't like her personally because of the way she teaches, I know that method works for my classmates, but that is just insulting to me. Not all of us in the fucking class are idiots.

And she's so overly enthusiastic about things. I'm not sure why, but she just is. Which is okay if your trying to appreciate other people for doing a good job, but just the way she does it... Oh my fucking God.

She usually says, "VERY GOOD!", in a high toned voice, with matching hand pointing and everything.

I cringe every time.

Well, the point is, she hasn't really done anything wrong to me, but i just dislike her.

Well, my mind is kinda dry at the moment so I'll stop here.
LotsaLoveandShitXOXOXO
August 21st, 2013 at 07:04pm