What an Exciting week for me!

Well on Monday, I got an email for a job that I applied for saying to create a profile and it was amazing and it made me so excited plus on top of other things with Avenged and Glee. Then yesterday my friend katie who also applied for the same job i did with another one of our friends krystal got a call saying she got the job and of course Krystal and I were like umm we did everything like the background check and everything, which we didn't understand why she got the job first. Well today as I was cleaning with my mom my phone rang and we didn't answer it and we checked the answering machine and it was the job telling me to call them back to confirm for the 9th which is when I start so All this has happened in the last three days.

And also with Avenged the stream of Hail To The King happened and I love it so far but I'm trying not to listen to it again until I own the CD and can listen to it without having to worry about having Internet or not.

With Glee there was a spoiler of Klaine (one of my ships which is Kurt aka Chris Colfer and Blaine aka Darren Criss) KISSS THEY KISSED AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT THEY KISSED AGAIN and it was just so fabulous and I"m so excited.

I'm also excited because this job is my first REAL job like minus babysitting like an actual one with a paycheck that is more then 50 bucks a week. I can not WAIT!
August 21st, 2013 at 08:22pm