UGH Technology! & Story updates!

I just wanted to get on here and update anyone who might happen to read my stories.

So if you happen to read them and are at home patiently waiting for more because you like them that much, which I'd totally understand if you didn't, either way if you're waiting for me to update hoping that I'm not gonna bail because you like them or just because you need something to read and it's good enough for you, or for whatever reason your reading them then know all of my currently active stories, which is Fly Away With Me, and Heart Vacancy, or if you read one of my other blogs you'd know I was planning to try my hand at a Stydia fic or something Teen Wolf related, anyways it may be a bit before they'll be updated/started.

And I don't want you guys to freak out and think I'm bailing or ditching them, because I'm not. Honestly I love writing FAWM, I'm really proud of myself for coming up with this original story plot and characters and I'm just proud of myself for being able to have something like that and have people read it. I'm also just in love with the characters and want to see where I can take this, and as for the Jay fic, well I love Jay and I've had the idea for a while but just recently after the concert decided to put it into words. And lastly I adore Teen Wolf so much and feel like opening myself up to writing about it would be fun, plus I've written Harry Potter stuff a lot and want to enter writing in other fandoms I enjoy so I was really looking forward to writing everything I've currently got posted and whatnot but well sadly I'm having internet/computer issues at the moment.

They may or may not go away quickly, but well that'll only happen if Ted ( my laptop ) will stop being a pain in the ass. Though since he's falling apart and refuses to stay connected to the internet idk how long it'll be, plus I don't even really have internet at the moment so I'm waiting to get both it and cable back. And it's so awful like, it's painful. I kid you guys not I spent 7 hours yesterday just trying to watch the mid-season finale of Teen Wolf, and it ended with me having to buy the episode on Itunes and then try and connect to any internet I could long enough for it to download. It was so annoying, and right now I'm sitting in McDonalds that happens to be close using their free wifi just to type this up. I still haven't seen PPL or Twisted from last night and it just sucks. And I'm about to have to leave her sadly because my battery sucks and will be dead soon ::cry:

Hopefully something will turn around soon, like I'll get a new laptop, or Ted will stop pissing me off, or maybe I'll be able to get him fixed and he'll be as good as new. Or I might just go buy a bigger keyboard for my tiny tablet and if that happens then I'll be updating everything from there, but I don't know what I'm doing yet since I need internet too, and I don't really want to have to come sit in McDonalds every time I need to update, but I'll figure everything out. And I just wanted to tell you guys not to fret, I'm not putting anything on hiatus, or abandoning, them all my stories will be updated on asap and hopefully soon enough they'll go back to being update regularly, especially since I just got a banner made for FAWM. Just hold tight while I deal with technology issues.
August 22nd, 2013 at 03:12am