OMG Am I an Otaku? (Attack on Titan rambles)

Just a warning, there are possibilities of
Image
And also extensive gif usage


I've never considered myself to be an otaku before but now I'm partially worried that maybe I'm becoming one. I mean, I've always been a huge fan of anime and manga, since before I can remember with Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon and stuff, and even to this day I read and watch a ton of Japanese... stuff but like I think this is a new low for me.

I had two classes today, one at 8:30 and one at 2:30 and just... that's the only time I've been outside of my room today, guys. Like, seriously, I'm a failure at life. People kept coming in my room asking me if I wanted to come outside, telling me I needed to take a break from the computer (nicely, of course) and I was just like, nope, I'm good. I'll just sit here and watch anime ALL DAY LONG.

Image


Like, but yall, I finally got around to watching Shingeki no Kyojin. Like, anyone who has ever gotten on tumblr in the last couple months probably recognizes this, if not in name, in character dress. The anime with the guys in the tight pants and brown jackets with belts all over their bodies. Yeah, that one. Well, I was like, what the fuck, I want to watch it and I have tons of free time so why the hell not. I started watching it when I got home from my morning class which ended at 10:40-ish (we got let out early, just... ya'know, so you know) and didn't stop until my 2:30 class. Then I came back from that and started watching it then and haven't stopped since. I literally just finished it guys, not 10 minutes ago. I finished every episode I could find. There's no more. I finished the series (as it is so far) as far as I know.

I finished an entire anime series in one day, guys. Did I mention the only time I left my room was to go to class? Like, yall, this is probably not a good thing.

But it's so good. Like, it's fucking addicting and suspenseful and, yeah, I don't really dig Mikasa (because she things she's more special than she really is and tries to hard to act tough when you can obviously tell she's really not but whatever), but literally every other major to almost-major character I just love. It's pretty realistic as far as how war will affect most people (though I still wish there was maybe one or two more of those idgaf mother fuckers who just don't care if they live or die because those people exist, too, yall!) but yeah, just the show is FABULOUS in every single way like just UGH!

Image


I can't decide if my favorite character is Jean or Levi though because they're both so beautiful and terrific and just like BITCH DON'T FUCK WITH ME.

Image


But like Levi just is like a short little cutie who will WOOP SOME TITAN ASS and then Jeans all over here like being all real and like he's a MAN because he's like totally how Marco describes him and just like UGH YOUR PRESH JUST LET ME LOVE YOU! But him and Marco totes coulda made an adorable couple like what the fuck is that shit HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! I think I'd also like to maybe see Levi and Eren together, just saying. And Jean and Eren are cute together, too. And Armin and Eren and just like, yeah, Eren with anybody but Mikasa because

Image


BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO FINISH THIS SERIES LIKE OH MY GOD AND LIKE, GUYS, ANNIE SHE IS JUST PERF, TOO CAN I MARRY HER?! Like, she's the better version of Mikasa in some ways because she's a total bamf but she actually doesn't give a fuck instead of acting hella fake and putting up this front so she doesn't appear weak. Like Annie just doesn't give two shits about you so get the fuck out. I love her. I hope she comes back.

Also, why are all the Titans so ugly I don't understand? I just want to see one pretty one before it's over. Though, the female Titan had nice lips... But she had no skin so the rest was like EW NO

Image


But I feel fucking sad now because understand a lot of these dojinshiis about the show I've been reblogging on tumblr and it just makes me SO SAD. Like especially when I was only on, like, episode 6 and I was like "FUCK EREN YOU DON'T HAVE A LEG HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROTAGONIST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LET!!!" Nevermind Hiccup from HTTYD. "OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT HE JUST GOT EATEN BY A FUCKING GIANT SANTA WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK HE'S THE FUCKING PROTAGONIST HOW THE FUCK IS HE GONNA GET EATEN IN THE SIXTH EPISODE?!?!? ... Wait, he's not going to, like go butterfly and turn into a Titan now is he?" Actually, now that I think about it it may have been the fifth episode... I don't remember I watched a lot of them, okay?! WHICH FUCKING CALLED THAT ONE LIKE HOW DID I DO THAT?!?!

Image


There a gif of Megan Fox saying that from the line in Jennifer's Body that had a better tone but MORGAN FREEMAN YALL.

No, seriously, though, I watch too much movies/anime/TV because I have an uncanny ability of being able to just know what's going to happen before it does. But, with SnK, I was generally bad at it except for that one thing which is probably why I love the show so much because it's just so beyond my expectations and confusing as fuck and I can never tell what will happen next like WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN GOING ON!!!

I need to read the manga now, because I do that will all the animes I love. I really, really want more of the show, though.

I also finished Skip Beat! (finally because I started it MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO) the other day and I really, really want them to make a second season of that but fuck Skip Beat! is like four years old so like... UGH! I think I'm going to rewatch Black Butler next maybe... And Free!, I REALLY REALLY need to finish Free! someday. Ugh! Too much anime. I think I am turning into some creepy Otaku because this is all I think about lately.

Image


Also, compulsory T.O.P. gif because I am me:

Image
LATER BETCHES


Will I get banned for calling all yall betches? :o They've been a stickler for the rules lately it seems... Not that that's a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination... but I'm scared now.
August 22nd, 2013 at 07:37am