Updates on stories.

This is just a quick blog to let people know what's happening with my older stories that are currently going nowhere.

I've lost inspiration for most, if not all of my older (solo) stories. So until further notice, I've put them on hiatus. As soon as I get inspiration for them again, I'll take them off hiatus and finish them. But until that happens, they're staying on hiatus.

I also have no inspiration for one of my co-writes. If any of you read Warped is a cover for Hell you'll more than likely be waiting a long time for an update on that. I have no fucking idea where I'm going to go with it. It's been months since it was last updated already, but yeah. I honestly don't know what to do with it. I might just do a big ass time skip to confuse the fuck out of everyone, I might just leave it until further notice. I don't know. I'll have to see what happens.

I'm half tempted to put all of my solo's (excluding Ashley In Wonderland) on hiatus and just focus on the newer solos/co-writes until I get my inspiration back. I have so many plans, but I can't write any of them yet until my older stuff is finally finished and put to rest. I don't know, we'll have to see. But when I know more about what I'm gonna do, I'll probably post another blog to let you all know. So keep an eye out and stuff. If people even care, anyway.

There's a high chance a few of my co-writes may also go on hiatus until further notice as most of my co-authors have vanished off the face of the planet due to having more of a life than me... but again, I'll post another blog when I know for definite.

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

-- AJB xo
August 22nd, 2013 at 05:55pm