I stole this thing from Mandy (quiz/questionnaire/boredramblingthingy)

1) Single, Taken, or Crushing

Single AS FUCK ::brightside: And crushing pretty hard on a few of my instructors. Woops #sorrynotsorry

2) Are you happy with who you are with?

Would it matter if I wasn't?

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?

Yeah. I usually get a feeling right when I meet someone if I'm going to like them or not and if it's that kind of feeling, it's just like BAM MARRY ME NOW KTHXBAI!

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?

I don't think I've ever been "in love" before so I don't think so.

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?

I think when you're committed to someone- really committed, not just calling the person your boyfriend/girlfriend- but if you're not fully committed to a person, then you should be allowed to do with your own body. if you want to be with someone, they you wouldn't ever think of cheating, but if you're just with them to be with them, then you shouldn't be tied down to someone you aren't even willing to dedicate yourself, too. Just don't be mad if they have the same feelings toward you.

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?

As long as they were honest with me about what they intended from the beginning (not "confess their sins" so to speak after the fact) and don't expose to me to any sort of diseases, I don't care what they do with their own body.

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?

Yes. My last boyfriend and the last person I actually "dated"- also the reason I no longer date. I mean I was fourteen at the time and it was just moving way to fast. I'm sorry sometimes that I cut all ties with him but it was unhealthy for the both of us.

8) Do you want children?

Not really. Maybe that will change someday but right now, no. I think I'd like to be pregnant maybe because I find pregnant bellies kind of sexy but like... I don't want to get impregnated and I don't want to have to go through labor so I'd probably just adopt if I ever did decide to have kids. I just like pregnant bellies and want to try it sometime...

9) How many?

If I ever changed my mind, I definitely couldn't handle more than one.

10) Would you consider adoption?

Sure. I'm pretty useless to society in every other fashion, might as well help in any little way I can.

11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to let you know?

Just fucking tell me. Christ, is that so hard?

12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?

No but I do it accidentally. Like it's just my natural reaction when I realize someone is into me. I don't mean to (unless I honestly don't like them back, but then it's not "playing hard to get," just showing I'm not interested), I just get nervous and start acting all aloof and shit because SCARY.

13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?

Fuck no. There is nothing I hate more than games in serious situations and seriousness during playtime.

14) Do you believe in love at first sight exists?

I practice it on a daily basis.

15) Are you romantic?

I want to be but I'm pretty bad at it.

16) Do you believe that you can change someone?

Absolutely not. I can give them the support and advice to change themself if they wish but ultimately, it's up to them.

17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object, where would it be?

I've discussed this with Jamie. I'd go down to the court offices, file the paperwork, probably while wearing my pajamas, then we'd go to McDonald and pig out. :') Yay.

18) Do you have feelings for someone right now?

I don't even know what that means.

19) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't?

All the fucking time. I have a habit of liking straight girls and gay guys. It's happens on a daily basis... :(

20) Have you ever broken a heart?

Probably... It's not like I go around asking my exes.

21) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?

Depends on what the fight is over. If someone is trying to steal my "significant other" I'd leave that up to said "significant other" to decide. If someone was trying to harm my significant other in any way, I'd woop some ass unless the significant other was in the wrong, in which case they would need to own up to whatever the fuck they did to piss someone off.

22) What would you say about your last ex?

Sixteen and dumb. #nuffsaid

And now yall see why I'm forever alone. I'm kind of bad at this sort of thing. But it was fun to answer these questions. :D
August 22nd, 2013 at 08:28pm