Help a bro out and get a comment on your story

So, my bro entered into a contest to earn a scholarship; the contest is to make a haiku about metamorphosis and the one with the most votes wins.

This scholarship means the world to him. My dad is the one who has supported the family through everything, this includes money for books and school supplies for my bro's classes; however, this time it won't go that way; the company for which my dad worked has went bankrupt and has shut down for business; my dad does not have a job right now and he's currently searching for one (he was laid off this Monday only). My bro is trying to come up with ways to take a burden off my dad's shoulders, so he's entered several scholarships in hopes of winning one. He also has a job for this fall, but his first paycheck won't be on time for the time he has to buy his books.

Please help him out by simply voting for his haiku! HERE is the haiku (this is his first time ever writing one).

Once you vote, you'll be asked for an e-mail address and a confirmation will be sent to your e-mail; just confirm the vote and it shall count.

Because I don't like asking for stuff while not giving anything back, anybody who comments on my bro's haiku will get a comment on a story of your choice. Just send me the link (please bare in mind that I do not have a lot of time to read through a 10+ chaptered story, so please no long ones!).

I thank you all beforehand!
August 22nd, 2013 at 10:51pm