I'M DYING FROM LACK OF IMAGINATION.

I'm trying to get back to writing, and I managed to get an idea, for at least a setting type thing thanks to watching Face Off the other week and seeing the two teams create something that involved five different mythological creatures: a witch, a troll, an ogre, a fairy, and a faun. But anyway, I got an idea, spent a few days coming up with this setting and got a bit of research done on a ton of mythological creatures upon a few other things and I know who I want my main characters to be, kinda. I'm stuck on the bad guy though, and this really sucks. I haven't written in forever, nevermind something fantasy like this (unless you count Wings, but I don't see that going anywhere because I'm stuck there).

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I need a plot buddy, not a co-author. Someone who will work with me on getting this all plotted out, figuring out characters and just being there to help me and deal with my uber insecurities when I write.

I really hope someone does actually decide to help me. I'll just need a message sent to me saying that you would be the super rad person here to save the day because I'd really like to get back into writing and I like what I have so far. I figured making a blog was the better place to do this instead of going to the mentoring thread because I feel like more people would see this.

It's like, I dunno, like I've gone and done what I said I never would. I stopped writing for the longest time because I was second guessing everything and now I'm trying to come back and there's nothing there to even think about writing down.

Umm, so thanks guys. Love you all.
August 23rd, 2013 at 01:01am