Re: Who knows.

I meant for this blog to be posted a while ago but it was deleted because of profanity in the title..(So like me)
I was allowed to re post it if I removed the profanity...

I knew there was some kind of rules against cussing but I wasn't sure where.
Didn't really read things I should have (Also like me)
I'm glad that I know now because I strongly believe in expression..whatever kind it is.
(Mine is through anger) So I guess I can still do what I've been doing..

[So it's been a long minute since I've done a blog..
Mostly because I only have time to do a quick song or a poem ..
But I like that the blogs are here though..Let's you get to know who you are following.
Me personally I doubt a lot or if a couple people stay tuned to my stuff..
Only one person has really stuck with me and she'll probably read this too. I know I said thanks already but I don't know if you know what it means to me. A whole damn lot, when I open those comments and see how people enjoy reading these things It completely makes my day. So I am really grateful.

Anyway..Sorta running out of ideas.. I can't really go much deeper into personal experiences because I don't have a lot of good ones.. mostly just a past of violence, bloodshed and people close to me dying and great sadness.. I think I'm gonna write another song though..I'm gonna put everything I've got into it. I want to make something hundreds of people will read and something that feels like ..I dunno..just something that really hits hard with a lot of emotion to it.
So..It'll be the next thing I write. Can't give a name because..believe it or not I come up with names after I finish it..I don't know why.. I guess it's cause' I feel an early title restricts possible potential.]

[Update:]
So since I originally posted this blog I have been racking my brain..Playing the hell out of Zombies for Black Ops 2
Smoking cigarettes like it's going out of style and...I still can't come up with something good..
So I decided to do a poem with two parts.. Part 1 will probably just be the rough draft part.. Part two will be the best one..
I'm always open to suggestions because I have very few of my own.
So if you have something you feel strongly about but you can't put it into words..
Lay it on me and I will write it up.
August 23rd, 2013 at 08:31am