Stop being cute.(Male Version) + (I started watching Teen Wolf, too.)

You ever just watch/read/see something and there's this one character and you just have this horrible feeling in your gut so you're like, "you there, stop being cute, now. It is not fair for you to be so damn cute. Stop it."

Nic is a mibbian like that but we'll talk about celebrities for now.

This was sparked by a blog where it was hard to pay attention to the contents because I was scrolling through the images like, "don't... smile... like that... stop. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. WITH THAT FACE. DON'T YOU. AWEEE LOOK. SHUTUP OMG... SO CUTE." Maybe I am just one of those people... anyway here is a list of people that I find ridiculously adorable.

1. Toby Turner

Image

Dear Toby,

Don't take this this wrong way but I first heard of you because of my boyfriend and now I have a little stalker crush on you. Why are you so cute? Stop. Being. This. Cute. Don't be funny. Because you are making me sad that I don't know you. STOP IT WITH YOUR FACE OKAY. FREAKING. STOP. No, BLESS YOU. UGH. FRICK.

2. David So

Image
Image

Answer: Boyfriend Material.

Dear David,

What the actual frick is your problem? Do you understand that your humor is incredible hot damn sexy and your cute freaking face. Let me just. I want to. Don't make me say it. But you are so damn adorable. UGH FREAKING CHILLS MAN. (listening to The History of R&B, idk about you guys but that's another + in my book.)

3. Paul Kim


Dear Paul,

I don't know if I gave you mixed directions, but my bed is over this way. WAIT DON'T LEAVE ME. I kid. He doesn't know me. ultrasadface His voice is literally just amazing and I think more people should know about him, if you don't there's his youtube. Go stalk him like I do. Kthanx.

4. Jack

Image


Dear Jack,

You actually make no sense to me. You are so brilliant and funny and I don't know when but I also developed a crush on you. Explain the physics behind that to me because I am so freaking confused. Stop being creepily cute. Don't... stop. Please I can't handle it.

5. Sean Plott
Aka Day[9]


Image


Dear Sean,

I have no idea what starcraft is. I know it's a game about insect aliens or something but I honestly have no idea what that really means. But... I watch it anyway... because you? Image You really need to stop it... and because we both have obsessions with corgis it isn't fair and you hurt my heart so badly. Stop being nerdly cute. STOP IT BECAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE IT. UGH. Geez.

6. Olan Rogers

Image


Dear Olan,

I found you because of a fellow Mibbian and then I started watching you and I guess that was my down fall. Image Why are you so funny and cute? Even when you are laughing at yourself I find myself also laughing at you... AND IT IS NOT FRICKIN' FAIR. STOP PLEASE. No... don't.FREAKING SCOTTY.

7. Misha Collins
Image
Image


Dear Misha,

You know, I know that you are 5'11 which is tons taller than me, but next to Jensen and Jared you look little. (Jared is 6'4 and is considered super hot and will not be mentioned in this blog. I'll do an ovary buster blog, too later maybe in a few days.) Anyway, you are amazingly a-dork-able and I want you to stop it. Do you know what it feels like to be this frustrated all the time? No. You do not.

8. Chris Thompson

Image


Dear Chris,

You said you don't care who I am and I do love you. Marriage is set for 8/29/2013. Thank you. Goodbye. Talk to you later. Image Unfortunately, that will never happen. Why do you hurt me so? crycrycry

9. Robert Sheehan
Image
Image


Dear Robert,

Your accent. Your humor. Your hair. Your eyes. Your face. Please stop now. If I met you on the side walk one day I would melt. It would be ugly, and I am not pretty when I'm ugly. This is a fact. Uhm, I regret watching Misfits because that's when I fell for you. Though I don't actually regret watching Misfits because if I didn't watch it then I wouldn't have seen you for some time cuz reasons. Anyway. Just. Ugh. My poor poor self.

10. Nathan Fillion
Image
Image


Dear Nathan,

You are a dork. A sexy dork. A dork that has stolen my ovaries and I haven't been able to find them since. Idk what I am going to do with guys like you around.

Have you noticed I have a thing for dorks? It is a legit thing. I am attracted to nerdy guys with a complete sense of humor. Humor = the most attractive thing ever. A lot of people it's the ass, but I am a total humor girl and if you make me laugh at lot I will either like you as a best friend or harbor weird creepy crushes on you that I can't explain. And it makes people desirable to me. Also dorks. Dorks are cute. Stop it.

Okay, I'm going to stop there. But please know there are many more people that I wanted to include.David Tennant, Matt Smith, Daehyun, Tom Hiddleston, RDJ, and a lot more that I fangirl about but my mind is actually going blank and I don't want this to be super duper forever long.... This was the male version, I'm going to do a female version, along with HOT version with m/f versions... and I think I should also do a fictional characters blog but... they won't be really soon, maybe I'll post another sometime this week when I'm not super busy...
I started watching Teen Wolf yesterday, and I am on episode two and these two boys are just adorable. Like... I have to pause it so many times because, "don't say that... das creepy... you gon' creep her out... don't... please don't do what I think you're gonna do of course you did it and now look." Within the first two episodes... that's when you know you're hooked.
August 24th, 2013 at 05:16pm